Multi-format Game Music Player?

how about an NSF player? I've been searching, but I can't find one.

I was going to suggest that a game music player is created, until I saw this topic!

I would be eternally grateful to anybody who could port that lovely library and make a full-blown player with ZIP/RAR support.

That's not a task for someone who doesn't even know C, though.

Please, any developers interested?

P.S.: Stealth-bump! :ph34r:

onebump0dk.jpg

:p

Jarska333 posted on Mar 22 2005 at 10:14 AM said:
"Lets just stop with Multi format music player. "

Stop? :huh:

Notsofatso is indeed great. :D

See, one could fit hours and hours (even days and days...) of music into a 64M card...

What I meant by that is: we don't even have a player that plays both mp3 and ogg so lets start there and not get too carried away yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, you can't really fit that much mp's on 128 MB card... And methinks MP3/OGG are such, hum, well known things, that there would allready be player supporting both, if there ever would be.

Besides, there are exellent players for both allready, while I've only seen horrendously few game-format players. SID-player and NSF-player, both lacking in basic player functions. (While the sound is good.) Is there a good mod-player for GP?

Anyways, I, personally, see a HUUUUUGE cap in GP software library, and there's even source for this one, which, if I'm not mistaken should be relatively easy to port.

Ah, the linkin my original post had chanced. Gotta fix it.

http://www.slack.net/~ant/nes-emu/

Back