Multiple WAD Files

harmon kardon 2k

Still Fresh
I have had the western WAD installed on my gp32 for quite a while now but today I downloaded the Twilight WAD to see what it was like, however it wouldn't work when I put it on my gp32.

I'm guessing it's because I still have the Western WAD on it, although I'm not certain and was simply wandering if it is possible to have multiple WADS on your gp32 at the same time?

:) :) :)

It is possible to have more than one wad file (with gpdoom v9)
Just go to GAME or EXTRA WAD and press A.
Then it will scroll to all available Game-wads and Extra-wads.

I hope this helps!

For a lot of wads you need to have the origional doom\doom2 wad to be able to play them.Twilight is one of these. my guess is that the wads you've tried wont work because you need the origional doom2 wad and you have western doom installed.
You see as a total conversion western dooms file name is actually "doom2" so that it can work without having to be loaded as an extra wad.

The only way I can see to have the origional doom2 wads available to play twilight and have western doom installed is to create an extra folder on your smc and use a file manager like comi to move the files around depending which you want to play. This is what I do.

Hope I understood your problem correctly and have given the right answer if not just ignore this post

Back