Musical Stings Audio For Boot-Up / Menus

CoLDSToRAGE

Still Fresh
Website
www.coldstorage.org.uk
This is probably awful etiquette(!)

But as per advice on making sure the admins see my post, I'm posting a reference here to a topic I posted in the dev section... :)

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/50563-musical-stings/

Happy to delete this afterwards. ;)

Regards,
Tim.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say, that would be pretty cool to have a cool start up sound + easy going menu music

Tim, it's good to see you on the boards :) Always loved the Tunes you did on the wipeout games. Body in Motion, and Canada or two of my fav game tracks!

New here and had to post when I saw this.
Now I know it was the right decision to take the jump and preorder a couple days ago.
CoLD SToRAGE may be involved!
Love your music, I listen to first WipEout soundtrack all the time.
Messij is the greatest track ever.

Somebody hire this man!

Good stuff! Would love to hear what you can add to the Pandora.
Hope OP will consider your offer.

HackModford said:
Can we hear some examples? I can't find any on your site...
Ever played Lemmings? That was Tim. ;)

Long time lurker, preordered on the first day. Felt the urge to post when i seen Cold storage was about ;)

Get this guy on board if at all possible, he's abit of a Legend in the old Amiga days :D

Who could forget some of his fine work like Agony Intro theme

Tim: Looking forward to hearing what you do for the forthcoming Immortal album, and ofc on the Pandora.

All the best,
Calen

why not do what was done for the skins and wallpapers?
Send out a call for submissions. There might be another ton of good entries for muzak as there was for wallpaps and pmenu skins!

Seriously, THE Cold Storage ? Wow, what a great surprise :)
Tim, I really hope your work will be integrated in the Pandora GUI.

craigix said:
I'm aware now, just saw the thread!
now reply oh mighty pandora creator:)
You like the ideas of implenting sounds?

Maby make them simple wav's and make them empty containing no audio, so it will be piece of cake to replace these wav's.

I'm not sure if the current bootloader supports any kind of sound playing. However we could certainly do something in the main OS, even if we just use some FLAC files as demo music for the player.

Sound effects for the minimal OS too?

What do people want to see?

craigix said:
I'm not sure if the current bootloader supports any kind of sound playing. However we could certainly do something in the main OS, even if we just use some FLAC files as demo music for the player.

Sound effects for the minimal OS too?

What do people want to see?
I would like to hear something nice and unique to the Pandora, but it should of course be possible to turn it off.

Back