Muwahahahahaha!!! Something to tide me over

jparish1977

upload_2016-11-5_8-55-50.png

This is tricky, how can you pass a waiting time without a pandora?

More importantly, how could I pass the waiting time for a pyra without a pandora? I couldn't come up with a viable answer until I saw this guy on ebay ;)

I love my hacked PSP, I certainly do... but there's something about the Pandora/Pyra that just completely captures my imagination.

I'm playing GBA/SNES/PSX a lot on my GPD Q9 which is very good for that purpose (although not as good as a Pandora obviously), so I've got patience and give the Pyra all the time it needs.

Pleasure-bot?
No. It's a new atom/windows powered thing by the manufacturer of the Q9. My first post here was moved to the thread dedicated to it as being of topic here. (Hopefully this post won't get me in trouble. I have not used it's or the manufacturers name this time.)

How could it be off topic, if it is, what tides you over?

What tides me over, is vaping. (Well first of all it replaced smoking for me instantly.) A friend introduced it to me mid-July. And now it's almost the only thing; I occupy myself with. Topic-wise I mean. Trying to find the purrfect equipment for me and learning to rebuild coils and wicks to cater best to my likings.

How could it be off topic, if it is, what tides you over?
Sorry, I guess that was my fault I thought this was the other thread in the official news section and he was trolling people here. Moderating on my cell phone while away for the weekend is kind of hard. I'd fix it but it would look a little weird now.

Back