Muwahahahahaha!!! Something to tide me over

The MiST FPGA is helping with my pre-addiction withdrawal symptoms; BBC Micro, C64 and Amiga "simulation". Next on the list is a KVM switch to alternate between work and play when I need to unwind.

Lets see... Several Pandori, OMAP5 development board, several electronic projects that I still need to finish, got a MIST FPGA as well, Amiga A600 with plans to restore it and modding, somehow got dumped 7 desktop computers all Core Duo 2 systems without harddrives I plan on PXE booting and using it as some distcc cluster.

Amiga A600 with plans to restore it and modding

I heard there is a sweet upgrade available now for the A600 that makes it go like a rocket.

I've also got plans for my A1200 (already got a CF flash HDD and a USB reader floppy drive), and hopefully a crystal clear case for it soonish.

I heard there is a sweet upgrade available now for the A600 that makes it go like a rocket.
Yeah put myself in line to get that Vampire A600 V2 accelerator when it becomes available, I guess they just released an A500 version and a A1200 version coming in the near future.

Actually In today's mail, I have replacement capacitors, CF HDD reader, the USB Floppy emulator, an a600 compatible Kickstart 3.1 ROM chip and a Video to SVGA adapter coming in.

Back