My Caanoo For Your Psp (Or £100)?

Soap

Still Fresh
Heya, long time lurker, first time poster here,

I'm looking to trade my Caanoo for a good condition PSP console.

The Caanoo itself is in top notch condition - no marks or scratches. It's the dark blue model. It will of course come with the charging cable, and I'll include a GB SD card. It also comes with the GPH Game Pack on a SD card, which includes Propis, Asura Cross, Rhythmos and loads of other games. In total I'd say there's around 30-40 games on the card.

Unfortunately, I stupidly recycled the box a while back, so it will come in a similarly sized box instead.

EDIT: I'll also take £100 for it.

I'll post some pics up soon, but in the meantime, Any takers?

EDIT: Pics - Had to take them on my shitty webcam cos I'm out of batteries for my camera. I can take better pics at request though.

content.png

content.jpg

content.jpg

Sold. I have everything besides the original packaging and USB cable (but I do have a charging cable). And I'd throw in my 8GB MMC (preloaded with tons of goodies) if you could possibly cover my shipping costs (I'm in the US :/).

The system is in perfect condition, I can get pictures if required. It's a silver PSP 2000, screen is in perfect condition (as is the console, besides scratches on the PSP logo on the back but that's unavoidable). It comes with a Monster Hunter UMD (I have the original case, but that's 250 miles away right now), charger and as I said earlier 8GB MMC. It's also got custom firmware on it.

I was looking to sell it for $180-$200 as a package, but I'd be willing to trade it directly for a Caanoo. And if you give me some time I can get you the USB cable and Monster Hunter UMD box.

Pobega said:
Sold. I have everything besides the original packaging and USB cable (but I do have a charging cable). And I'd throw in my 8GB MMC (preloaded with tons of goodies) if you could possibly cover my shipping costs (I'm in the US :/).

The system is in perfect condition, I can get pictures if required. It's a silver PSP 2000, screen is in perfect condition (as is the console, besides scratches on the PSP logo on the back but that's unavoidable). It comes with a Monster Hunter UMD (I have the original case, but that's 250 miles away right now), charger and as I said earlier 8GB MMC. It's also got custom firmware on it.

I was looking to sell it for $180-$200 as a package, but I'd be willing to trade it directly for a Caanoo. And if you give me some time I can get you the USB cable and Monster Hunter UMD box.

USPS website says $9.04 to send here via First-Class International Package for the ~300g PSP + extras and I'm willing to paypal that into your account. I'm not too bothered about the UMD Box really.

Is all that ok to you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure thing. Do you have another way to be in contact besides the forums? I probably won't be able to get off campus until the weekend, and I'd prefer to not have to check back here constantly (the last time I did a deal on these forums it was a pain)

Edit:

My XMPP and MSN are my username (at) gmail. also with a dot com.

Pobega said:
Sure thing. Do you have another way to be in contact besides the forums? I probably won't be able to get off campus until the weekend, and I'd prefer to not have to check back here constantly (the last time I did a deal on these forums it was a pain)

Edit:

My XMPP and MSN are my username (at) gmail. also with a dot com.

Thanks dude, I just sent you an email.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back