My Default Theme

shubox357

Still Fresh
i installed a mac osx theme and then deleted it but i am still stuck with some of the osx backgrounds on my default theme. can i reset the complete system? wht can fix this?

i still cant get it to work. if i update the firmware will that restore the defaults?

i copied that to the nand root and ran it in utilities (the default theme) and a blank screen has come up and is not going away. (its been a few minutes) should i let it keep going?

wait, maybe i am installing the deafult them the wrong way. anyone wanna give osme instructions?

oh shoot. i dunno how this happened (i think i hit format or osemhitng) but now when i hook my gp2x up to my computer via the cable it came with, there are no files on teh nand memory other than the liscence! how can i restore it back to normal?

i fixed it! i was having trouble with installing the default theme again so i copied the folders from the default theme to the mac osx them and reinstalled the mac theme (which actually loaded the regular default theme). i am so happy!!!!

Back