My Fire Alarm Just Woudn't Shut Up

mastaboog749

Website
Visit site
Well my fire alarms are hard wired into the building, so I don't know how to shut them off. They have been going off once and awhile lately but a simple fanning would shut them off. Well my mom came up today because she was sick and wanted peace and quite. Then the fire alarms went off and I couldn't stop it. It went on for over an hour, my cats were going fucking nuts. I pulled them off the ceiling to see if there was a switch and there wasn't, just these wires. I was thinking about just ripping them out but I didn't want to blow up anything. I started beating on the thing, made a few chips on one of them. I looked at it some more and moved the wires away and I got the shit shocked out of me. My left hand is still shaking, damn that sucked. I eventually called the fire department and they just ripped it out, just like I wanted to do. Now my mom is all scared and my cats are hiding. I still hear it...

I had the cover off my saturn and was testing to see if it worked, long story short I wired my arm up to 240V of electricity baby. Never has my arm danced so much.

finty101 posted on Aug 1 2004 at 07:22 PM said:
I had the cover off my saturn and was testinf to see if it worked, long story short I wired my arm up to 240V of electricity baby. Never has my arm danced so much.
This post is quality....

I was a bit like that myself when I saw The Subliminal Message.

My arm didn't stop shaling for ages afterwards.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have not suffered till you've been living in halls at uni (granted that bits quite sweet) having the fire alarms go off almost every 3 hours cause some crazy SOB cant even master frying! oh and then theres the weekly tests...every thursday at 9.00am!!!!!!!!!

Back