My Gp2x Cap Broke!

evilmegaman

Still Fresh
Help! I can barely play my games.. The cab completely came off of the stick and the stick seems chipped. I think one of my friends did this without telling me.. What should I do???

RF249338-01.jpg

Does the chip look like this ? If so that is normal.

Mr.Jabberwocky posted on Aug 10 2006 at 01:21 AM said:
RF249338-01.jpg

Does the chip look like this ? If so that is normal.

OHHHH thanks :) But my cap is chipped a bit... I will grab a photo of it in a sec... What should I do?

Last edited by a moderator:
evilmegaman posted on Aug 10 2006 at 12:37 PM said:
OHHHH thanks :) But my cap is chipped a bit... I will grab a photo of it in a sec... What should I do?

• Order a new one ... Play Asia has 'em cheap, and fast delivery too ... got mine in less than a week.
• Make your own out of common houshold materials (Pen barrels, Light Brite pieces, Golf Tees, dried out wads of chewing gum ... )
• Do a forum search for 'retrocon' ...
• Go raw; forget the cap and just use the brass shaft ... a callus will develop over time, creating your own take-it-with-at-all-times cap ... you'll never lose it again :)

TelcoLou posted on Aug 10 2006 at 12:42 PM said:
evilmegaman posted on Aug 10 2006 at 12:37 PM said:

• Order a new one ... Play Asia has 'em cheap, and fast delivery too ... got mine in less than a week.
• Make your own out of common houshold materials (Pen barrels, Light Brite pieces, Golf Tees, dried out wads of chewing gum ... )
• Do a forum search for 'retrocon' ...
• Go raw; forget the cap and just use the brass shaft ... a callus will develop over time, creating your own take-it-with-at-all-times cap ... you'll never lose it again :)

You may never lose your cap..but you might lose your thumb

He'll have the ultimate "player's thumb".

I am vaguely remembering some commercials a while back educating the public about this terrible, but coveted, condition.

donny662 posted on Aug 10 2006 at 06:22 PM said:
He'll have the ultimate "player's thumb".

I am vaguely remembering some commercials a while back educating the public about this terrible, but coveted, condition.

Was it the one for batteries with a picture of a handheld and a thumb with a blister saying "New Heavy duty duracell may last longer than you think"? I liked that advert :ph34r:

Back