Joy Stick Broke

cj30sk8r

Still Fresh
I have had my gp2x for almost a year now and i have had no problems until now. My joy stick has broke not just the little black cover bit but the metal base bit so i was wondering should i send it back and get a replacement or is there anything i can do?

Out of curiosity, how did it break? Did it get hanged on something in your bag when you pulled it out, or did it break during use?

- Alex

You can get a replacement joystick mechanism, and re-solder it back on. DaveC knows the part number.

Ok and i broke while i was playing a game i wasnt even using it hard and then it didnt fall off it just wont move it doesnt stay straight and it doesnt work it looks fine but

If you mean it's still connected but just flopping around, you can fix that yourself. It's happened to me twice (while modding the cap), and with a little bit of gentle manipulation, you can get it back into place.

If you mean it's still connected but just flopping around, you can fix that yourself. It's happened to me twice (while modding the cap), and with a little bit of gentle manipulation, you can get it back into place.
Ahh thanks but i have tryed that but i shall try it again if not i will send it back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back