My Gp32 Page

Shirohagen

Brutal Deluxe
Website
richardho.lt
Hi all...

Just a very quick message to say that my first GP32 page is online so feel free to have a look and let me know what you think of the icons etc. Also I haven't tested the HTML on a PC so let me know if it looks funny!

GP32 Page

Cheers

®

Nice :)

...say, you should make a GBA icon, with Gpadvance getting updates like mad and all ...

Thanks guys I think I will have to do a GBA icon actually by the look of things.

DemonStar55 - can you email me a screen grab? I am building it on a mac so I can't tell what it looks like to you. If you send me a shot of it I can probably fix it really easily...

®

OK, I've altered the page now to fix the display issue and simplified the nav etc.

There are now some more graphics too although it's all still under construction!

Let me know what you think or would like to see...

®

Very nice Shirohagen :).

Could you fix it so that if you keep scrolling right, if there aren't any pictures that it doesn't scroll.... if you get me :S.

If you could do an acorn desktop, that would be ace :).

Dozer: Don't worry I plan to fill all the gaps!

I'll put you down for an Acorn desktop, I used to have an A3000 so do you mean the RISCOS?

®

Shirohagen posted on Jul 25 2004 at 06:44 PM said:
Dozer: Don't worry I plan to fill all the gaps!

I'll put you down for an Acorn desktop, I used to have an A3000 so do you mean the RISCOS?

®
That's the one. Yes pls :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Crocomire: I think you can use the backgrounds in things like YAFL & Aquafish's firmware etc if you want but yes, the icons are for Windups. I might do some standard size FXE icons at some point but don't really know much about them yet...

®

You can use windups icons in yafl too. Place icons in gpmm/yafl/icons, and name them the same as the fxe but with an ico extension (eg. to set an icon for app.exe, name your icon app.ico).

Back