My Issues

skitzy

Still Fresh
Alright, ive has my GP32 for a while, but its been in my draw cause it never worked, when it did, it broke, so now im searching for help, I just redownloaded alot of stuff, i got the USB drivers and PC link installed, when I tried to connect it, I got a time out error, and also my backlight is flashing, any soulutions? P.S. Im running windows xp

Alright, ive has my GP32 for a while, but its been in my draw cause it never worked, when it did, it broke, so now im searching for help, I just redownloaded alot of stuff, i got the USB drivers and PC link installed, when I tried to connect it, I got a time out error, and also my backlight is flashing, any soulutions? P.S. Im running windows xp
I found that connecting the GP32 to a PC was always a little unreliable, Myself I used a card reader. As for the backlight flashing, I have never seen that before. Is it possible that the unit is faulty, or maybe the select button is stuck as this button turns the backlight on and off? If it is still under warranty, send it back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, its not under warrenty, but thanks, the printer sitting next to me has a feature to read cards which i dont use ^.^

Back