My Own Wiz Case

Ravippe

Still Fresh
I found this case at Best buy it was about 25 dollars or so

it was a GPS case. It is neoprene, nice and soft inside (almost like a fur) and has a pocket inside to seperate earbuds if you want.

Its almost perfect. just a little room at the top for putting earbuds maybe about 1/4 inch very small.

it is

Incase - Sleeve for Select GPS - Black
Model: CL58006 | SKU: 8926095

8926095_sa.jpg

I have a You tube Video of it, but i have to upload it soon. Maybe tonight.
Here we go the link Youtube vid

Last edited by a moderator:
Ravippe said:
I found this case at Best buy it was about 25 dollars or so

it was a GPS case. It is neoprene, nice and soft inside (almost like a fur) and has a pocket inside to seperate earbuds if you want.

Its almost perfect. just a little room at the top for putting earbuds maybe about 1/4 inch very small.

it is

Incase - Sleeve for Select GPS - Black
Model: CL58006 | SKU: 8926095

8926095_sa.jpg

I have a You tube Video of it, but i have to upload it soon. Maybe tonight.

A small camera bag would be good too. $25 for it seems a little steep to me.

Chris

It's definately a nice case, should keep your Wiz nice and safe. But do yourself a favor and buy stuff like that online (unless it's on clearance or something). Contrary to their name they are certainly not the "Best Buy"!

I bought a camera case (case logic brand) for around 8€, not bad and the wiz fits perfectly.

If you interested in cheap cases, i understand.
25 dollars is a bit much. But when i saw the quality of this thing, it practically has velvet on the inside.

I figure i can use it for other things too. Since I take it everywhere I love expensive add ons.

If you want a cheap case, use the black Sunglasses floppy case (the soft kind) sold at walmart. The outside is waterproof and the inside
has a thin bit of soft microfiber. Fits the unit very nicely. It doesn't protect it very well against impact however.
i think its like 3 dollars and its in the optical section of walmart.

Ravippe said:
If you interested in cheap cases, i understand.
25 dollars is a bit much. But when i saw the quality of this thing, it practically has velvet on the inside.

I figure i can use it for other things too. Since I take it everywhere I love expensive add ons.

If you want a cheap case, use the black Sunglasses floppy case (the soft kind) sold at walmart. The outside is waterproof and the inside
has a thin bit of soft microfiber. Fits the unit very nicely. It doesn't protect it very well against impact however.
i think its like 3 dollars and its in the optical section of walmart.

I use the black bag that came with my gp2x, it's really soft and keeps it from getting scratched up.

The case I use is a black Body Glove case for a PDA that is found in the electronics section in Walmart. They're $9.99. It has a side opening that you squeeze to open the case. It holds the Wiz, but to enclose it completely you might need to stretch the case out a little (I did with mine).

Got the black one. Also comes in pink - for the Ladies.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Body-Glove-Clutch-Universal-Phone-Case/11084514

UPDATE: It comes in a bunch of colors, and it's $9.00 online.

I just obtained the incase, case, today and its such high quality...i love it! Thanks for informing me on this spectacular case! The inside is fuzzy!

Back