My Pandora arrived!

Nothing has changed about the battery. They just look more and more scruffy the older they get, since they are removable it's inevitable.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just made my first Pandora port! Check the Software News section, I'll post more info there.

your battery seems different than mine, seems more professional

Professional? What's the difference?

Mine was like a punched bag... I had to straighten it to make it fit in the slot... and required a LOT of strenght to close the cover... Now I'm able to open and close it without too much strenght cause the battery has impressed the signs of the hooks of the cover...

Professional batteries get up at 7:30 and drive a Saab to work wearing sensible shoes.

LOL :lol:

Professional batteries get up at 7:30 and drive a Saab to work wearing sensible shoes.
lol?
You have to question if that was funny? It made me shoot tea out of my nose for christs sake. Better use less sugar in future, that was painful :unsure:

S'pose only the English and ex-British colonies would understand ^_^ Me, of course, being part of the latter.

Mine was like a punched bag... I had to straighten it to make it fit in the slot... and required a LOT of strenght to close the cover... Now I'm able to open and close it without too much strenght cause the battery has impressed the signs of the hooks of the cover...
Yeah, some of the batteries seem to be a little thicker than others. Sometimes it's just a mm of variance, but with the space being as tight as it is, a mm is all it takes to make things difficult.

Back