My Pandora Has Arrived (Skeezix) ;)

I've never been bothered by ghosting on my old PSP1000 either. The way people complain about it I feel like i must have gotten a mutant version with a Special screeen. I doubt anything the Pandora does will bother me.

shadow.8 said:
< and > look even in this picture ----> http://www.codejedi.com/pandora/rev3_unbox/IMG_0091.JPG
This has been brought up quite a bit, I just don't see it. Make the pic as big as possible, so you have to scroll around the window, and then look at it. IT IS NOT OFF!!!

Anyway, why would this be a big deal? You can't deal with it being 1/10000000000 of an inch off?

Last edited by a moderator:
so were doing a topic about people getting there pandora, its going to be over 10000 replys videos pictures, silly things ^____^ people licking there pandy <3 eatting with it, OMG SO HAPPY this is really happening^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :pandora2ut4:

second exodous said:
shadow.8 said:
< and > look even in this picture ----> http://www.codejedi....ox/IMG_0091.JPG
This has been brought up quite a bit, I just don't see it. Make the pic as big as possible, so you have to scroll around the window, and then look at it. IT IS NOT OFF!!!

Anyway, why would this be a big deal? You can't deal with it being 1/10000000000 of an inch off?

I guess I wasn't being very clear with my post earlier. :p

It looks correct to me in this picture, I am not noticing any problems with the two symbols. I noticed a slight misalignment with the older picture, but I think it had to with the way the shot was taken. Just trying to point out to people that may be concerned that it looks fine. :D

Anyway, thanks for the pictures Skeezix! You're making me very excited!! :pandora2ut4:

Alpha2 said:
I've never been bothered by ghosting on my old PSP1000 either. The way people complain about it I feel like i must have gotten a mutant version with a Special screeen. I doubt anything the Pandora does will bother me.
The only games that bother me with their ghosting on my PSP1000 are the sonic games, because on some stages I get going so fast that some things start to look like a blur and the I get distracted by it.

I'm sure that the Pandora will do a better job with ghosting though than a PSP1000. ;)

Congratulations! The pics are nice!

Couple of questions:
1) How does it feel in your pants (slacks) pocket?
2) How is one hand operation on this beast?

OpenTheBox said:

Couple of questions:

You dirty, dirty person! :D

OpenTheBox said:

Couple of questions:
3) Anyone planning a rumble pack mod?

OpenTheBox said:

Couple of questions:

*/Spits coffee at screen./*

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! */Sharp intake of breath/* Ha ha ha ha ha!!! */Chokes/* Ha ha ha ha ha!!!.

Trooper

(5) Make a Palm OS5 emulator, I'm in the mood for Guineapig and PPsx :lol:

*VICTORY DANCES*
Planet Invasion - on the Pandora!

(6)Port Tremulous!

got_wot said:
BF= Boyfriend.

Soooo...Mystique has got a shipping number for his or her boyfriend? That sounds...vaguely illegal. :blink:

...and, of course, :D , lest anyone thinks me serious...

Back