My SD card won't eject

martin

Still Fresh
I just received my Pandora today and everythings seems to be working perfectly. But I have one problem. I inserted my SD card into the first SD slot and when I tried ejecting it out of the slot, it just won't come out :( I tried ejecting several times but it just won't come out. If anyone has experienced this or if there is a solution for this problem, please let me know.

I think some people have mentioned that the label on their SD card made it just a little too thick and it got stuck, or something like that. They had to grab it and pull fairly hard to get it out, but it got better.

Just to be clear, how are you trying to eject? You know they are push/lock, yes? In order to eject you must push them in until they click again in order to unlock, then you simply pull them out.

Yes I do know about the push/lock technique and that's exactly what I did. I inserted the SD Card until I heard the small click like on any other laptop or device. And I pushed it slightly to take it out, but it wouldn't even budge. It's like it is stuck in there.

Well I managed to get the SD card out! I used a small flat screwdriver and placed it underneath the SD card at the entrance of the slot and pushed the SD card slightly upwards with the screwdriver and then pressed the SD card. It actually ejected after I did this. I inserted the SD card again and tried ejecting it the normal way, but it didn't work. So I used to screwdriver again to lift the SD slightly upwards and then pressed it, and it came out. Well I'm glad I got it out somehow. I guess it'll get better after time.

Your Pandora is hungry and is just trying to feed!

Won't somebody think of the Pandoras!!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Your Pandora is hungry and is just trying to feed!

Won't somebody thing of the Pandoras!!?

I had the same problem the other day. It was the slot 1 but I am sure that is not important. I had to open up the Pandora to get the card out. It seemed to be caught on something but I never figured it out. With some effort and pulling, it finally gave. Has not happened since.

David..

Back