The Big Wad Bolf.
Website
www.retrotech.one
Yes folks, another update:

Myriad_4.0.gif
Space.gif

Myriad Beta 5.1

So what's new:
Well the space section has its own music, and there's two cut scenes.

Have fun!
Clare.

Woah, 3 things.
1) You were the author of this the entire time? Nice work.
2) I must be out of it. Congrats for becoming a mod.
3) Thanks so much, this game rocks.

PSyMastR posted on Sep 24 2006 at 11:55 PM said:
Woah, 3 things.
1) You were the author of this the entire time? Nice work.
2) I must be out of it. Congrats for becoming a mod.
3) Thanks so much, this game rocks.
:wub: Thank you very much, it's nice to get feedback about the game. I have found a couple of bugs in this version which I am now sorting out. I'm glad you like it though.

Last edited by a moderator:
im really liking this game. i would like for it to maybe be a little harder and for their to be a high score table that you could enter your name into.

was the destroyable rocks added in this version cause I don't remember them being in there before and I remember you posted about adding it before.

one bug i found was trying to pause while in space. i dont remember if it actually pauses but do know that the pause menu would not go away for a while.

excellent game, im liking it more and more with each release.

jbrodack posted on Sep 25 2006 at 07:26 AM said:
im really liking this game. i would like for it to maybe be a little harder and for their to be a high score table that you could enter your name into.

was the destroyable rocks added in this version cause I don't remember them being in there before and I remember you posted about adding it before.

one bug i found was trying to pause while in space. i dont remember if it actually pauses but do know that the pause menu would not go away for a while.

excellent game, im liking it more and more with each release.
Yep the destroying rocks were added in this version, and the pause problem on the space screen was one of bugs that I was on about and I think has been sorted that out this morning before going to work. Thanks for telling me though as it's silly little things like this that can be easily missed.

The difficulty will progress as the levels progress. Enemies will be more accurate in firing etc. And more rocks on space levels, and possibly surprise enemies popping up now and then too.

The high score table is on the cards but it will be one of the last things I implement, so it's on its way.

I'm still not too sure about the space level music. I might revise this if it gets on my nerves.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is looking very good. Fenix is really impressive in the right hands. The graphics are brilliant and the way you get 'bounced' if you hit something is a nice touch. The cut scenes are a really good idea too.

Back