Myriad Update

WarmFluffyUK

The Big Wad Bolf.
Website
www.retrotech.one
Well it's been a while but I have finally got my dev environment up and running again. I decided to look into why Myriad was crashing on the space sequences, and found a memory leek. This I have now fixed and all should be fine.

I have asked Ed to upload the latest version to the downloads site, but in the meantime, anyone wanting to play the bug fixed version can get it HERE.

You never know, as I now have a dev system running again I might resume work on Berzerk-2X soon :).

Have fun,
Clare.

Wonderful! This is a really fun and polished game, and luckily I never had the older version crash. Good luck with Berzerk :)

Wow, nice game! I've only played the first few minutes so far (without sound - I'm in the office :ninja:) and I can't wait to play properly later. The space section between levels is fantastic - it adds more depth to the gameplay than any wall of text could. Graphics are great too. Nice nice.

One very minor thing: the icon doesn't show up, because the filename is all lower case (myriad.png), where the .gpe is called Myriad.

Thanks. :)

craigix said:
Moffett ep at the weekend fluffy! Only 2 eps I'm watching this series.
Yes indeed, The trailer for the episode looks awesome!

Did you hear Russell has stepped down from main writer to be replaced by Moffett? I hope that means more episodes like Blink and The girl in the fireplace :)

Gruso said:
One very minor thing: the icon doesn't show up, because the filename is all lower case (myriad.png), where the .gpe is called Myriad.
Whoops, I packaged it all up quite late last night as I was excited at sorting things out... I have now updated the update, thanks for spotting that :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back