N64 games don't work

sukhi2011

I saw evildragon playing star wars racer on n64 emu,i can't get it to work.

How can i get it to work.

Has anyone got these games to run:

Star wars racer

star wars shadows of the empire

star wars battle for naboo

world driver championship

top gear rally

rayman 2

zelda majora's mask

killer instinct gold

flying dragon

resident evil 2

waverace 64

wipeout 64

doom 64

quake 64

quake 2

1080 snowboarding

Last edited by a moderator:
stop making threads, please, for your own sake, just stop

Okay, no one will make these magically work for you. However, that doesn't mean you shouldn't try on your own.

Some will take a fair amount of trial and error on your part to get them to even be close to playable, some won't work at all at this point. There are compatibility lists out there though, so check those first. You should also read the release threads, as there are usually tips and tricks for different games in those. They may refer to older versions, so the only way to really know is to work at it yourself.

If you'd really like to help, report your findings in the release threads or the compatibility lists AFTER reading them thoroughly and doing your own trial and error.

For many games, including zelda: MM and 1080:

1. Try a different dump.

2. Mess with settings.

Zelda: MM works for me to a certain extent(many graphical bugs and slowdown), but you just have to get the right settings. 1080 works almost perfectly.

Seriously though, it's all about trial and error. Most people probably haven't tried half of those games. Some will work and some won't. Most will take a good bit of fiddling, switching between plugins and such.

Okay, no one will make these magically work for you. However, that doesn't mean you shouldn't try on your own.

Some will take a fair amount of trial and error on your part to get them to even be close to playable, some won't work at all at this point. There are compatibility lists out there though, so check those first. You should also read the release threads, as there are usually tips and tricks for different games in those. They may refer to older versions, so the only way to really know is to work at it yourself.

If you'd really like to help, report your findings in the release threads or the compatibility lists AFTER reading them thoroughly and doing your own trial and error.

For many games, including zelda: MM and 1080:

1. Try a different dump.

2. Mess with settings.

Zelda: MM works for me to a certain extent(many graphical bugs and slowdown), but you just have to get the right settings. 1080 works almost perfectly.

Seriously though, it's all about trial and error. Most people probably haven't tried half of those games. Some will work and some won't. Most will take a good bit of fiddling, switching between plugins and such.
When you mean by dump you mean trying different version,what's the best settings to use,i tried 1080 it doesn't work.

Dumps are images of the cartridges you downloaded from them.

You dump your own cartridges, don't you ;) ?

Pretty sure 1080 worked with default plugins and settings.
Yes you are right 1080 works,game is awesome one of the best snowboarding i have ever played in my life.

I got deadly arts and duke nukem 64 to work.

I changed plugin to play star wars racer but screen is gone down and black border at the top of the screen.

^ That's too bad, because that happens to be one of my fave N64 racers. I still play, even till this day...in fact I played it just yesterday, lol.
I really wanted to play this game on pandora,it's true star wars racer is stunning game with enhanced graphics it's even better,do you know how i can play it,i don't care about glitches.

The WiBrain B1H was pretty cool in it's time. :)

I have the Samsung Q1 Ultra (Windows XP, 800Mhz processor, a 60GB HDD and has been upgraded to 2GB of RAM), but I'm still looking to buy (hopefully soon) the Samsung Q1 Ultra Premium (1.33Ghz processor, an 80GB HDD and would easily be capable of handling Windows 7 and an Android OS), so till then I won't be completely happy.

P.S. I have to rotate/flip the screen upside down to play games properly.

Back