EDITED:
set Story
file data/levels/school.txt
scene data/scenes/boss1.txt
file data/levels/schoolb.txt
next
file data/levels/forestb.txt
scene data/scenes/ending.txt

As you see you only need to delete the last "NEXT" to make it working.
To make Road Rash work, is the same process, delete the last "next" in levels.txt

PD: If anyone try it say if this works well for you too.

Byes

lizard808uk posted on Oct 30 2004 at 09:33 PM said:
Awesome Road Rash works amazing! :D

Thanks Hokutoy!

One Question: Are the bikers supposed to drop from the sky?

Yes, they fall from sky B) . But for a bor mod it has very Road Rash feeling in it.

Anyone have try Naruto? It's very cool but hard as hell...
Anymore BOR MODS that "not work" with GP32?

Last edited by a moderator:
Xmen Demo Beta 4 I think. Some of the characters take up too much memory. The levels need editing (so less characters on screen).

I'm well chuffed to play Road Rash with the music etc.. :D

kuriboh posted on Oct 30 2004 at 11:13 PM said:
Could someone please do this I want naruto on my gp32.please :D :)

Yep, just modified both, tested them on my GP32 and are uploading them to the GP32x File Archive.
Will post the links in the next 30 minutes.

Last edited:
I finally got naruto on my gp32_console But I have a question... is it just me or is it ridiculously hard? I mean I'm up againt like 15 enemies at a time and guys throw shurikens like they were machine gun rounds. I feel like there should atleast be a limit to how man of these they can throw a second because with so many enemies you get stuck in one spot and your character just gets mowed down constantly.

I'm also getting a error before each level:

rpf() invalid handle -1

Plus I cant switch characters on continue, It asks which character but it wont change.

if u slow down the speed it somewhat gives u a chance to get away and attack.
but the best thing to do is just keep attacking. it reminds me of the megaman bor
:)

rpf() invalid handle -1

Plus I cant switch characters on continue, It asks which character but it wont change.
same happens on GOR, anybody know why/ how to sort it?

Hi, i just downloaded the version of naruto off the gp32x file archive but i cant get the game to actually load, on the loading screen it comes up with a error saying something along the lines of "possible not enough memory to load" i think, cant remember just now and my gp32 is not here. I just called it bor.pak and named it bor.pak=naruto in the pak list, any idea's i cant wait to try this game. :)

Hi all,

The "rpf() invalid handle -1" error is down to the game trying to load a handle to a sprite that hasn't been loaded (if I remember correctly from the code) It shouldn't cause any problems with teh game so don't worry about it.

I only got aóne big naruto.pak file,soe where should i get any other files (like a text) from),on road rash i also only got the .fxe and paklist.txt nd dont know how to make em run

I only got aóne big naruto.pak file,soe where should i get any other files (like a text) from),on road rash i also only got the .fxe and paklist.txt nd dont know how to make em run

If you downloaded it from the GP32x File Archive, just follow the little readme included.
If not, download it from there ;)

Last edited:
Back