Nds Superkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

psppuffin

The perfect solution for accessing DS media from any GBA flash card storage device.

Featrues:
Compatible with most types of flash card
Support NDS & NDSLite
Same size with the NDS game card
Ease of use
Use home brew GBA software on your DS & DS Lite
Disclaimer:

This product is for the use as developing tools, third party shareware programs and personal backups of legally purchased programs only. We do not take responsibility for any use outside of these parameters or where the use of such a device is illegal in his/her country/region.

http://www.google.com/search?q=i+am+a+tool

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS PIZZOST)

This is a very poor product, that simply doesn't work! You need the M3 adapter instead!

lubidog posted on Sep 2 2006 at 12:53 PM said:
This is a very poor product, that simply doesn't work! You need the M3 adapter instead!
Why do you say that? I have one of these and it has always worked perfectly.

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy's a spammer, I was making a joke.

But seriously, this is a forum, not a place or this. This is just spam, and a Mod should have closed down this guy's several new threads, and removed them asap.

If we allow this, our forum's dead. If anyone wants to know about supercards, m3 and ds homebrew they ask and we tell them. But just coming on here and spamming is bad.

But then I've just bumped this thread. Great!!!

lubidog posted on Sep 2 2006 at 03:45 PM said:
This guy's a spammer, I was making a joke.

But seriously, this is a forum, not a place or this. This is just spam, and a Mod should have closed down this guy's several new threads, and removed them asap.

If we allow this, our forum's dead. If anyone wants to know about supercards, m3 and ds homebrew they ask and we tell them. But just coming on here and spamming is bad.

But then I've just bumped this thread. Great!!!
Boo Hiss Boo

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back