Gp2x Mk2 Or Nintendo Ds Lite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TETSUO posted on May 9 2006 at 10:44 PM said:
Oh God I awoke the idiot teenage fanboys.
Look it cost me
£100 for my Gp2X got it cheap but you may not be so lucky Well, at least you had some good luck
£27 for the 2600 mah and charger from gp2x.co.uk any other lesser batteriesare not so good. You don't need to buy them from gp2x.co.uk, they can be found in other places too.
£34 for a Fameart 07 as the charger from gp2x is not so good (24 hours to charge 4x2600 batts) Not a problem with the overall price then, just don't buy the gp2x.co.uk charger
£35 for a Sandisk 2Gig which is inst great, takes half a day to copy anything to it. WIll have to replace with some ultra whatever at about £50 at some point. Again, not a GP2X problem
£3.50 for the gp2x cap replacement. An absolute must. £3.50? £1.75, unless you bought two

Look I like the Gp2X but it is costly. DOn't ever think they only cost £120 from gp2x.co.uk and that's it. It's not.
Think before you commit. It's an investment in time and money.
Don't take it out on the GP2X that you bought crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I just point out that this DID start as a nice friendly thread with a not particularly inflamatory topic...

TETSUO posted on May 9 2006 at 05:44 PM said:
Think before you commit. It's an investment in time and money.
Everything is. That's like saying "Everything I want to buy costs money! What's up with that?!"

It's very, very simple. DS for commerical games, GP2X for emulated games. Depending on what you're into, the choice is very, very obvious. I personally own both.

There is really no reason for this thread to go on any longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fine take everything out of context because I offered a different view and in my mind a more honest one at that. Just plain childish to pick out and jump on everything I say.
A question was asked and I answered it from my own experience with Gp2x.
And Nickspoon you need to re-evaluate your attitude and mannerisms towards other people.
That's all I'll say on this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back