Need Parts Soon

Bofosho

Still Fresh
I need some parts for my pandora as soon as possible.
I have pm'd craig but I know his inbox is a massive collection of unread messages.

I need:
A battery box ( mine was not included from the person I bought it from)
A new right hinge
A new serial # sticker
A custom keyboard
And rubber screw covers for the lcd bezel

Typed this on the Pandora so sorry for any errors, I'm still getting used to the keyboard.
Any Ideas on how I could get intouch with him?

Bo Baeza said:
I need some parts for my pandora as soon as possible.
I have pm'd craig but I know his inbox is a massive collection of unread messages.

I need:
A battery box ( mine was not included from the person I bought it from)
A new right hinge
A new serial # sticker
A custom keyboard
And rubber screw covers for the lcd bezel

Typed this on the Pandora so sorry for any errors, I'm still getting used to the keyboard.
Any Ideas on how I could get intouch with him?

The hinge cannot be changed. What is wrong with it?

Last edited by a moderator:
weird!, they removed the serial number sticker? :unsure: seems a bit odd, why would they try to hide the units serial number?, stolen?, loaned dev unit?, demo unit?, seems realy odd to me :huh: , theres only a few hundred in the world, the number should be something you would want to retain (imo)

It is loose beyond belief, it will fall in either direction depending on the angle.
Thanks for the reply I now your busy.

hobbyman II said:
weird!, they removed the serial number sticker? :unsure: seems a bit odd, why would they try to hide the units serial number?, stolen?, loaned dev unit?, demo unit?, seems realy odd to me :huh: , theres only a few hundred in the world, the number should be something you would want to retain (imo)
It's not missing but has spaypaint on it and is a little beat up.

Bo Baeza said:
It is loose beyond belief, it will fall in either direction depending on the angle.
Thanks for the reply I now your busy.

Since he probably took it apart to spray it... are you sure there is still a hinge in there? As I said it cannot be removed without destroying it.

Ok.
I'll do some work and make a hinge I guess.
Is getting a colored keyboard possible?
I'm willing to pay quite a bit for everything I need.

Bo Baeza said:
Ok.
I'll do some work and make a hinge I guess.
Is getting a colored keyboard possible?
I'm willing to pay quite a bit for everything I need.

There are no coloured keyboards, the keyboards are made using quite a complex process (it's quite a unique part).

I'll be making a 'hackers pack' on gbax for people to buy which will include a lot of the bits like LCD cable, hinge, buttons etc.

Thank you, Hopefully I'll have pandora fixed up by tomorrow except for the hinge.

XD I have no clue.
Anybody suggest colors for the paint job?
I am redoing it.

Back