Need To Apologize

El Fuego

Still Fresh
I apologize for my topic last night, lol. I'm a serious noob with this hand held, but really want to learn about it and maybe eventually purchase one. I tried searching Google if there was possibly a N64 emu for it but because I am horribe at googling ( :rolleyes: I'm learning) I figured I'd ask this forum.

But yeah, If I post anything else that is stupid, you can flame me all you want.... Just know that I'm a noob trying to learn about the GP2X. :)

P.S. Oh yeah, you can lock this thread if you want.

frutbunn

Website
Visit site
Don't worry about it, that question is asked every fifteen minutes around here anyway, so people tend to get a bit feed up with it. It's nothing personal against you! If you stick around you'll realise that most people here are OK! :)

T

TelcoLou

Auritribe

TelcoLou posted on Mar 13 2007 at 03:27 AM said:

You humans and your advanced image macros, it is too much to handle for my 8 bit mind.

Last edited by a moderator:

abertalia

Website
Visit site
So what did you report? If it was to close this topic then that is a really dumb idea. All he was doing was trying to apologize! Does closing posts make you feel good or something?

EDIT: Ok I now see why you did that report thing. I am so sorry, its just last time I saw you post that image, the thread got closed. My apologies....

T

TelcoLou

Shifty posted on Mar 15 2007 at 03:51 PM said:
Why dosent he just take the duty of a Moderator? Makes sense..

:lol: :lol:

I was kidding, I think the image is funny, and I try to use it when the opportunity presents itself :D

Ravnos posted on Mar 15 2007 at 03:48 PM said:
TelcoLou reports everything. He's the Reportmaster 5000.

:lol: :lol: ³

Last edited by a moderator: