Need To Apologize

El Fuego

Still Fresh
I apologize for my topic last night, lol. I'm a serious noob with this hand held, but really want to learn about it and maybe eventually purchase one. I tried searching Google if there was possibly a N64 emu for it but because I am horribe at googling ( :rolleyes: I'm learning) I figured I'd ask this forum.

But yeah, If I post anything else that is stupid, you can flame me all you want.... Just know that I'm a noob trying to learn about the GP2X. :)

P.S. Oh yeah, you can lock this thread if you want.

Don't worry about it, that question is asked every fifteen minutes around here anyway, so people tend to get a bit feed up with it. It's nothing personal against you! If you stick around you'll realise that most people here are OK! :)

reportedld8.png

TelcoLou posted on Mar 13 2007 at 03:27 AM said:

You humans and your advanced image macros, it is too much to handle for my 8 bit mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what did you report? If it was to close this topic then that is a really dumb idea. All he was doing was trying to apologize! Does closing posts make you feel good or something?

EDIT: Ok I now see why you did that report thing. I am so sorry, its just last time I saw you post that image, the thread got closed. My apologies....

Shifty posted on Mar 15 2007 at 03:51 PM said:
Why dosent he just take the duty of a Moderator? Makes sense..

:lol: :lol:

I was kidding, I think the image is funny, and I try to use it when the opportunity presents itself :D

Ravnos posted on Mar 15 2007 at 03:48 PM said:
TelcoLou reports everything. He's the Reportmaster 5000.

:lol: :lol: ³

Last edited by a moderator:
Back