Need To Contact Craigx

boobooes

Still Fresh
Hi,

I need to contact CraigX in order to purchase an A320 since I need it to be the newest model with the ILI9331 LCD controller (need it to test hardware suport in the kernel for this controller). I anyone can point out an easy way to contact him...

Thanks!.

PMing works well. Just go to his user space here, and click on "Send message".

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he mentioned he can even give some free Dingoos to developers. Making linux working on A320 is IMO good enough reason for this. The progress you made so far is phenomenal.

I assume our next batch will have those new controller chips, when they arrive I'll see if it's so. I can't guarantee the next delivery will have those chips though :-/

Off original topic: craig any word on Mame/Atari/ Amiga emulators?

Thank you!

(over @ a320 forums you were accused of making this announcement to sabotage Wiz sales... B/c it's a Panda competitor... ??? People smoking the good Chron)

Link

What does all that mean for the end-user? Will the new LCD-controller affect compatibility between the two versions?

What does all that mean for the end-user? Will the new LCD-controller affect compatibility between the two versions?
Booboo only needed the newer hardware so he can keep working on porting linux to the Dingoo.

For your average user, this has no impact. The problem mentioned in the "Don't upgrade the firmware" thread shouldn't affect normal users, either. It's been said that you can still upgrade the firmware, but at the time the unbricking tool didn't work with the newer hardware, so it was a lot riskier. There's a new unbricking tool now, however, that reportedly works with the new hardware (and possibly also the old).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back