Neo Cd Help

J201605

Website
google.com
I got the Emu_gp2x nes/snes/neocd emulator because I was having trouble getting metal slug to work for gngeo, but when I start the neocd.gpe file it just says loading snes emulator and freezes. I figured i needed a neocd bios which i got, but i dont know if i have to rename the file or what. the readme is in korean. does any1 know how to make this emulator at least start?

Jackd posted on Sep 22 2006 at 04:47 AM said:
I got the Emu_gp2x nes/snes/neocd emulator because I was having trouble getting metal slug to work for gngeo, but when I start the neocd.gpe file it just says loading snes emulator and freezes. I figured i needed a neocd bios which i got, but i dont know if i have to rename the file or what. the readme is in korean. does any1 know how to make this emulator at least start?

I dont know about that emu but did you try loading the rage2x front end for gngeo? i had issues with mslug and after running that it worked clocked @ 250mhz.

Last edited by a moderator:
drokkeh posted on Sep 22 2006 at 11:41 AM said:
Jackd posted on Sep 22 2006 at 04:47 AM said:

I dont know about that emu but did you try loading the rage2x front end for gngeo? i had issues with mslug and after running that it worked clocked @ 250mhz.

i could try that, but will that solve the romrc problem, cuz thats why it wont work. i checked out that one guys faq's for getting games to work and i just fully could not understand it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back