Neo Geo Pocket Emu?

kotd

Website
Visit site
Hey anyone know if NeoGP32 is still in the works? or if someone else is working on an emu? Any info appreciated.
Rob

It is the only publicly known NGPC emu and nobody knows if it is alive or not. I sent an email to the author in the morning about whether the emu is alive or not and I'll post the reply when I get it.

Azure posted on May 16 2004 at 02:03 AM said:
It is the only publicly known NGPC emu and nobody knows if it is alive or not. I sent an email to the author in the morning about whether the emu is alive or not and I'll post the reply when I get it.
Thanks dude let me know. It showed a lot of promise :) I was hoping to see it at gbax.....

Last edited by a moderator:
It would still be eligible for the GBAX follow-up compo; maybe with some luck an update would be released then? It's not ThunderZ's only project, of course, so it could just be on the back burner for a while.

From what i heard, pretty much everything was in place, including sound, however it was still a little buggy so things like screen strech and sound were disabled.

If Thunderz released the code surely it wouldn't take some one of the right mental attitude too long to tidy things up?

The current version (alpha2) is great but i have found compatibility to be a little low and on sonic and metal slug and puzzle bobble it'll play the first level or so then just lock up.

unlucky posted on May 16 2004 at 12:26 PM said:
A negeo pocket emulator would be great i could then just give away my neogeo pocket colour 2 a friend or something
Ebay. :)

I've got a rare NGPC Model 2 (Jap only) with KoF R2 and Sonic Pocket Adventure for it. I'm gonna try and snag Metal Slug 2nd Mission for it and see what I get for it if a decent ngpc emu comes out. :lol:

I got his reply this morning:
Hi

Actually i consatrat my work on the Yeti 3D engine, osnes and neogp32 sure. :)

the neogp32 emulator is not discontinued but a little slow down. ^_^

Mat.

Azure posted on May 16 2004 at 05:46 PM said:
I got his reply this morning:
Hi

Actually i consatrat my work on the Yeti 3D engine, osnes and neogp32 sure. :)

the neogp32 emulator is not discontinued but a little slow down. ^_^

Mat.
Cool hopefully an update will arrive :)

Back