Neo Geo Pocket Emulator ????

Myth

Hi !
I've seen on archives of GPEmu this text:

Tuesday, 15th April, 2003

NeoGp32 WIP News
NeoGp32 is a NeoGeo Pocket emulator for the GP32. ThunderZ the author sent me a BETA to test, and it is currently running most games (all the ones I tested) at around 20FPS with GFX errors and no sound. Although having said that since he sent me the BETA he's said that he now has all games working with no GFX errors at 12FPS :) Also ThunderZ has somebody (who wants to remain annomous ) working on the sound part of NeoGp32.

Where can i find this emulator ????
Is the developpement has been given up or is it already progressing ????

I really want to play this !!!

No, hes still working on it and the last i heard its upto a really good speed now with asm core.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

And where can i find it ? Has he got a site ? Or where can I d/l the last BETA ?

The story is that thunderz was working on this emulator and sent out a few betas to testers. At some point a private beta was leaked and at the same time he was mail bombed. At that point he decided to stop working on the emulator. Recently he mentioned that he is now working on it again which is great. Do not ask for the beta version of this emulator its great news to hear that the project is back on track and hopfully will be publicy released one of these days. This is an emu author that has been given alot of trouble and I'm amazed that he is even talking about his projects on public forums at all.

I hope he does well woudlnt mind playing neogeopocket games.

I have the gp32 source of a ngpc emu that was ported i think its the same source he was using but this source is the first version ever so it prob dosent run very fast.

:ph34r:

Back