neogeo_pepone...roms too old??

C

CocoCreekFisherman

I have downloaded this emulator with the multiple bios required. No matter where I get my roms from once they are loaded in appdata>roms folder there is a message saying my roms are too old.

Any suggestions would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

i was having the exact same problem this weekend. I've no idea if it's a case of the roms being in the wrong format or if there's an issue with the BIOS file. I've used several different versions of the latter but still no success.

Can anyone tell us what size the BIOS should be and what format the rom files should be in please?

i was having the exact same problem this weekend. I've no idea if it's a case of the roms being in the wrong format or if there's an issue with the BIOS file. I've used several different versions of the latter but still no success.

Can anyone tell us what size the BIOS should be and what format the rom files should be in please?
I was advised not to unzip the bios. I also was shown there are specific rom sets used for that emulator. This seems to work.

pm me and I can give you the specifics.

Last edited:
Fantastic. Thanks to all for your help - i'll look through this lot later tonight.

Back