Nes Emulator

Auritribe

In my casual browsing I haven't seen any threads on an NES Emulator. I'm sure there's more focus on Genesis, SNES, and MAME for this machine.

We all know there's no question that the NES emulator will work great on the GP2X, I really dont see any doubt there.

What I WOULD like to know, and perhaps its useless to ask but, how long does everyone think it'll take to have a straight port of an NES emulator over to the GP2X? I know I'll be waiting awhile for mame and SNES, but it'd be nice to have something to do on my new handheld upon its release 8)

synkro posted on Oct 20 2005 at 04:22 PM said:
read. my. sig.

I've seen the wiki, but I dont see any NES emulators under the Emulator or Application section of works in progress??

Last edited by a moderator:
iignotus posted on Oct 20 2005 at 06:57 PM said:
NES is yes. Kthxbye.

where are you getting this information from?

LMAO@ Auritribe, that was pretty funny dude.

lol

I'm sure we'll see NES even if it's just a straight port of one of the Linux emulators it's just with a near perfect version on the GP32 it's less of a priority. Maybe someone will do a quick and dirty port like the GBC emulator shown in the GPH demo video. But who knows what will be truely ready at launch.

Jarska333 posted on Oct 20 2005 at 03:42 PM said:
fNES, anyone?

Hum, GPX32 seems slow...

I like LittleJohn...

hey magus, your gp32, does the paint chip off or fade? i wanna paint the 2x, but have bad experiences with painting my old console controller

Back