Netplay on Pandora

Status
Not open for further replies.

ish420

I hope netplay can be added to all the emulators being written for the Pandora. We can set up a lobby of Pandora owners who want to play each other. Adhoc would be cool but I'm the only person of all my friends who will get a Pandora so that's pretty much useless. Or is it possible to set up netplay on the Pandora itself instead of the Emulators and then have the emulators use that for a connection? I'm sure it's possible but who in the community would have the skills and will to write an app of this type?

stupot

Still Fresh
ish420 said:
I hope netplay can be added to all the emulators being written for the Pandora. We can set up a lobby of Pandora owners who want to play each other. Adhoc would be cool but I'm the only person of all my friends who will get a Pandora so that's pretty much useless. Or is it possible to set up netplay on the Pandora itself instead of the Emulators and then have the emulators use that for a connection? I'm sure it's possible but who in the community would have the skills and will to write an app of this type?

Its already being designed and planned, I cant remember but have a look on the other forums(I cant give you a link as my work net filter wont let me view them.)

Status
Not open for further replies.