New Blog Post From Ed: "back From Hell"

Hi :)

From the official blog:
So far, roughly 500 units have been delivered (or are on the way to the customers), while there are already some more finished and need to be tested. Of course, there are also some broken units which we need to check. If we can't fix them, they go back to Texas to be fixed. New boards are already on the way, so by the end of this week, we should probably have 700 - 800 units delivered!
I'm #250-350 according to Jacquelyn (ordered at Craig's shop), what can I expect by the end of the week ? Shipping confirmation mail, or delivery ?
It's quite a frustrating situation because I was among the first guys to order a Pandora, yet I'm still waiting...I feel like having "the ass between two chairs" as we say in France, not in the very first positions of the queue, not in the 4000ish, just in the middle...
Bye, Magic Sam

Magic Sam said:
I'm #250-350 according to Jacquelyn (ordered at Craig's shop), what can I expect by the end of the week ?
You can expect, as has been said many times, that the queue position you were quoted is so unreliable as to be absolutely worthless. Worth less than worthless, even. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back