New Bloody Cross Demo

generalnmx

Playful/Fascist Mod
Website
www.matts-hosting.com
Download it here: http://www.bloodcross.com/blood/demo.html

Alright, here's some more information gathered from a Babelfish translation:

-The full name of the game is "Bloody Cross: Anger of the Tiger".

- Bloody Cross will utilize an online multiplayer system called "GP-Cross" which connects
to the Internet through your GP32.

- The open beta test of GP-Cross is scheduled for Winter of 2003.

Discuss.

Bloody hell! This sounds briliant!!! I wish I could read Korean now :D

Who is developing it? Will it be retail(my guess)? If so, will it be pay-monthly ('caus that sucks)?

GP - Cross was available with the last demo release too - it works like this.

Connect you GP32 to your PC as per usual and then connect your PC to the net the GP32 talks to the bloody cross servers via your PC... or somthing liek that anyway

this game is class. although the gp cross is a bit laggy it is an amazing concept.

its just a shame it gives me error trying to install it on the new euro fw.

This game is so amazingly beautiful. I just wish it was a little better control and was a little bit harder to beat. And I also wish there was something on it in Enlish (I'll even take it if it's in Engrish) because it is kind of hard to figure out exactly what to do with every character until you play them each enough.

anyone got any screen shots?? I have no more space on my SMC <_< and I cant understand any of that Language on that site :blink:

Is there any place to go for info in English on upcoming versions? For a 2-d fighter, i'd like to see them be able to do aerial moves and attacks, and also, I take there will be more than 3 fighters, this game looks great and I'd like to know where to get more info on the game.

Does anyone actually know HOW to play the game? (control scheme, combo engine etc...)

I really like this game. I don't know the controls exactly, but I know using the right sholder button you'll run and you'll do other moves.

yea, im late, but this game is simply great stuff. its really what i expected from byulbram after the amazing combo-system in her knights. This one kicks ass a whole lot, i hope its going to get a box release, as im not blessed with a credit card... great combo-sys, although it lacks air combos and special (i think ive played too much marvel vs capcom 2 lately)

edit: makes my heart bleed to see gp-cross is not supporting win98...

The greatest thing about this game is probably that tie-up system and the variety of chars. although there are only 3, they are so totally different. this one is going to be one of the absolutely most amazing beat em ups on handhelds so far - and ive played most of them. i think it will even burn snk vs capcoms ass, if byulbram is doing fine with his work left to do... i cant get enough of the throws and ties... omfg

Back