New boards

alerino

Notifications work now! Retroactive mailing sux! :lol:

Quite a lot of folks will receive loads of old board notification messages

Yeah... we noticed :D

ED updated the boards to a less ancient version. The profound layout change and mass spam were unexpected.

Sorry folks! Eeek! I'm glad nobody ever PMs me.

I don't like it. It's ugly and it won't let me put my avatar back. :( (You all miss my Prometheus avatar already, right? :p )

Last edited by a moderator:
Ehhhhh....*sigh*. This will take some time to get used to :(

Why is everything so big? I want more info on a single screen, not less.

I don't like it. It's ugly and it won't let me put my avatar back. :( (You all miss my Prometheus avatar already, right? :p )

You can't put it back? Hmmm... need to check what's wrong here.

I'm working on making it look more like the old one.

Why does IPB have to change their template stuff with new updates? :/

Works great, ED but I think it looks a little too bright, esp the top bar. And also the "no profile pic" picture on the index is huge...

Nope, I can't. I try to upload the image (at around the new size requested, of course), but once it goes through the uploading process, nothing is there, and I can't adjust the crop.

Oh, IPB, you silly buggers.

Works great, ED but I think it looks a little too bright, esp the top bar. And also the "no profile pic" picture on the index is huge...
Two very good points here. That no profile picture is really too big. I'm starting to agree with Blue Protoman now that more forum members should have an avatar :D

Colour wise, I personally would prefer a little bit less white. It's not easy on the eyes in the middle of the night.

[edit]Ah, it's getting better already...[/edit]

Nope, I can't. I try to upload the image (at around the new size requested, of course), but once it goes through the uploading process, nothing is there, and I can't adjust the crop.

Should be fixed now, but it still stretches.

Geeez :)

Hm, the no profile pic looks fine for me.

Could you post a picture somewhere?

Sorry, ED, but it's still not working! Does it not like PNGs anymore? Do the images need to be square? :blink:

Back