New Ed Wideo

I just remembered the pink bubbleplast, what's that sweet smell from that?

Awesome!, It'd be great if Craig can show us his office/workshop + staff. Go on Craig take a break :p

If he refuses to publish the poster image we should force him to make a video saying each of these sentances...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090915073605AACpaDg

I always remember a half pissed mate of mine's importal phrase...

"Ah you bring me Wodka"

on a serious note English is a great language for getting round Europe but the mainland Europeans don't half put us (in the UK) to shame with their language skills, 2 or more spoken languages is often common
hahah, that's Gold, mate! :D

Well we have the address, whos volunteering to go photograph the UK pandora team (Craigix + staff) and the office.

Just bribe craig with vodka and everything will be good :)

Did you tidy your office before that video? If that was my office there would be crap everywhere, yours is almost surgically clean.

Also, you have an arcade machine, you son of a b!

I wish we could have a Pandora convention for Pandora owners .

I refuse to drag my bones up to london, it is a smelly place. Any meet and greets should take place near to me, it's the only possible solution.

Damn, ED makes it looks so easy! I think I'd leave it to the professionals myself, as I'd probably be sweating bullets the whole time. Very cool to watch though.

Does any body else find it really cool that these get fixed by the very hands that helped to make them?

Ok, I have an empty case here, and it's freaking damn-near-impossible to get the inside cover of the screen off. How ED managed to get it off with the LCD and everything in it is a mystery to me. :huh:

That's an awesome video! That's basically a video of how to put together a Pandora from a kit of parts. I've never owned a system before where the manufacturers have been so open with this sort of information, and trust us not to mess up our systems, or at least to not try to con the guys into making repairs if we do ;)

It also shows what a good job ED is making of putting together Pandoras. I trust Craig is just as careful when putting units together.

I've never owned a system before where the manufacturers have been so open with this sort of information
IBM actually used to publish maintenance manuals for their ThinkPads describing how to assemble and disassemble the whole notebook screw by screw

Ok, I have an empty case here, and it's freaking damn-near-impossible to get the inside cover of the screen off. How ED managed to get it off with the LCD and everything in it is a mystery to me. :huh:

Well, it's hard at first and needs careful finding out how to do it without breaking anything.

Once you did it a few times, it's easy :)

Speaking of hard to open...are the new spare battery cases easier to open now, because my one, like many others takes me 5 seconds to open.

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, it's hard at first and needs careful finding out how to do it without breaking anything.

Once you did it a few times, it's easy :)
I guess I'll have to keep practicing, then. I bought the spare case to use for modding and measuring, so if I'm ever going to swap cases, I'm gonna have to learn your special technique. :p

Back