New email from craig, watch out

There was a Pandora on eBay this morning that has now been sold, location was Newcastle Upon Tyne, Coincidence?

If this is Craig selling working units to line his own pocket then it makes me feel sick.
Pretty sure that was Craig,  Look at the other info in the listing, lists JACQUELYN JONES as the seller at the same address as Craig's listed business . I wonder why his not selling them all on GBax.com ?

He has sold many working units on gbax.com a little while back, probably about 10-20 from memory at least.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/PANDORA-CONSOLE-OPEN-SOURCE-HANDHELD-GAMING-SYSTEM-/331036157967?_uhb=1&pt=UK_VideoGames_VideoGameConsoles_VideoGameConsoles&hash=item4d134ae80f&nma=true&si=qFsVXyUScf9gonroZ8bwy73vzZo%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

"PANDORA CONSOLE - REFURBISHED

Fully working refurbished Open Pandora console with the new silver case and LCD cable.

Comes with spare battery and carry case.

We have more units in various states of repair, email for details. These are the last of

the original units and must be sold.

We also have most spare parts from £2, inc batteries, old PCBs, cases etc.

Shipping by UPS 24hr within the UK.

Shipping Worldwide either by Air Mail Signed for or UPS 48hr delivery.

Business seller information

CLICKCLACKKNITS

JACQUELYN JONES

26 Meadow Road

Lemington

NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE

Tyne and Wear

NE157LP

United Kingdom

Last edited by a moderator:
Its an odd situation that just puts Craig further past the point of no return. His inexorable doom is nigh...ha,hah,aha ha cough...etc.

I would say he is towing the lines of fraud right now. You can't sell a product twice. 

Just because ED has been nice enough to look after his customers doesn't absolve him from his responsibility. He could always claim before he was getting funds together in order to send out the pre orders. Now he has stated that these are the final Pandora's and when he closes his company it pretty much opens the door for getting done for fraud.  

Craig has tried to be way to clever. 

Where is Dredd when we need someone to defend Craig?  :)

Seriously, can someone say with a straight face that Craig is not a crook, completely ignoring his preorder queue and making money with the working units he has?
Or that sswam fellow. He's quite the charmer.

I agree with you. People can sugar coat it or call for smoking gun evidence all they like but the only way I can see to read this situation is that Craig is benefiting from taking other people's money, based on promises, then giving nothing in return. There's a word for that.

I also got the final Pandora clearance email.

Yes these should really be offered to the preorderers that want them - but my advice is if you ar waiting and want one CALL craig/GBAX and demand one.

He cannot legally just send them out as they are refurbs. He could offer them and send them if ou accept the offer but he hasn't done this.

EDIT: This is less of a shock since re-reading the email:

"With prices from £2 we thought it was worth seeing if you wanted anything before
we put them on ebay or throw them away (I really don't want to have to bin all this)."

So seriously if you are a waiting preorderer and want one of these unit call GBAX and tell Craig to ship one as your order... and also let us know how you get on.

I also got the final Pandora clearance email.

Yes these should really be offered to the preorderers that want them - but my advice is if you ar waiting and want one CALL craig/GBAX and demand one.

He cannot legally just send them out as they are refurbs. He could offer them and send them if ou accept the offer but he hasn't done this.

EDIT: This is less of a shock since re-reading the email:

"With prices from £2 we thought it was worth seeing if you wanted anything before

we put them on ebay or throw them away (I really don't want to have to bin all this)."

So seriously if you are a waiting preorderer and want one of these unit call GBAX and tell Craig to ship one as your order... and also let us know how you get on.
My guess is Craig knows that at least some of us would snap his hands off with such an offer. I for one definitely would take a fully working refurb Pandora in place of my queue.

I imagine that he wants to leave us with just the existing option of paying more money to upgrade via ED's offer ... and just move these refurb units he has left for more cash.

Think that fully working refurb up on ebay was a one off though, all the others listed on GBAX were with various levels of fault, one iffy nub etc .. and they've all been sold anyway

I'm seeing ED soon as I can, he's like my Obi Wan Kenobi, my only hope :)

Maybe he wants to give the money he earns with that to ED.
Rofl.gif

I suspect that Craig has quite enormous debts left over from the CC fiasco. He's using refurbs to try and claw some of that back. He can't give refurbished units to pre-orderers unless they specifically ask for it, and as far as he is concerned, ED is handling his queue now.

D.

I suspect that Craig has quite enormous debts left over from the CC fiasco. He's using refurbs to try and claw some of that back. He can't give refurbished units to pre-orderers unless they specifically ask for it, and as far as he is concerned, ED is handling his queue now.

D.
There's nothing wrong with asking if they'll accept a refurbished unit instead of their preorder.

Craig has been selling a variety of Pandora-related stuff on his shop for a while now, including refurbished/not completely working Pandoras that were from parts preorders paid for. This e-mail isn't actually something new. So here's what I want to know - in all this time has Craig placed even one order for a new Pandora from ED, so he can send it to a preorder? Or given the money to ED directly for that purpose.

And I can't believe he's about to throw parts away if no one asks now. He should be sending them to ED, no question.

D.
There's nothing wrong with asking if they'll accept a refurbished unit instead of their preorder.

Craig has been selling a variety of Pandora-related stuff on his shop for a while now, including refurbished/not completely working Pandoras that were from parts preorders paid for. This e-mail isn't actually something new. So here's what I want to know - in all this time has Craig placed even one order for a new Pandora from ED, so he can send it to a preorder? Or given the money to ED directly for that purpose.

And I can't believe he's about to throw parts away if no one asks now. He should be sending them to ED, no question.
It's obvious he is just cashing out.  Where he will get in trouble is by selling Pandora's and not supplying them to his queue which have already paid.

It was always a fine line when they started selling the new pandora to support the old ones but the community accepted it because of good will. How will the community accept Craig selling Pandora's off with the intention of cashing out?  

He said he had to put some of his own money into the icp2 due to miscalculating the new keymat prices...maybe he is trying to raise cash for this?

I suspect that Craig has quite enormous debts left over from the CC fiasco. He's using refurbs to try and claw some of that back. He can't give refurbished units to pre-orderers unless they specifically ask for it, and as far as he is concerned, ED is handling his queue now.D.
wtf are you talking about? one way of getting out of debt is by delivering the units to the ones who already paid, sinceit decreases the overall due debt. He has obviously no intention of reducing his debt and these orders s money will go somewhere else. he can just say these had no inventory value, write them off as loss and kep the money for himself.

Maybe he wants to give the money he earns with that to ED.
Rofl.gif
you mean on top of the 1 Ghz money he owes to ED that was never paid?

wtf are you talking about? one way of getting out of debt is by delivering the units to the ones who already paid, sinceit decreases the overall due debt. He has obviously no intention of reducing his debt and these orders s money will go somewhere else. he can just say these had no inventory value, write them off as loss and kep the money for himself.
I guess he means personal debt like a house mortgage and not commercial debt like the units he owes people, which he probably thinks he can walk away from now, throwing up his arms saying there's nothing more he can do.

I actually bought a pandora from craig, first or second day preorder. Come 2009 he asks me to cancel it and rebuy it due to some credit banking issue. Fine. Second time i bought something from him was some mini metal pandoras and support badges, never got those btw. Then his google wallet was canceled. Now he is selling items on ebay through Jacquelyns ebay account Seller : happyface4918

Clearly stating

We have more units in various states of repair, email for details. These are the last of

the original units and must be sold.

with email:clickclackknits@gmail.com and Phone:0191|2434918 as reference. When will it end.

I sent a message asking why the units werent sent to the people who paid for them.

Back