GP32 New File Launcher Anyone Interested?

DaveC

Internal Development
I have this concept and preliminary art for a file launcher with sub-catagories(pseudo directories). I can do the art and design but I can't program a single byte. It is designed for users with alot of different apps/games. If any coder is interested in doing one please let me know and you can have the whole concept and all current art for it. All I would want in return is the finished launcher. :)

Cant help in the programing, a bit busy atm, but if I could post an idea, something that would be awesome, if at all possible, in a file lanucher would be. If it could list files, give them icons based on filetype, and run an associated program when you press A, based on the file extension....

Just an idea, havent attempted file launchers so I dont know if something like this is possible with GP32. I doubt it is unless GP32 programs support command line arguments...and even then the programs would have to have been programed to accept command line arguments....hmm, just an idea I thought I would throw out there, probably not realistically doable...

I haven't found any that allow for sub-catagories yet and my idea is based on that. I hate the current freelauncher that lumps all games, apps, emus, etc into one HUGE list. I thought of posting the whole thing here but it is quite long.

Back