New Gba Emu In Progress

I really don't care about GBA emulation to be honest. I think that most handheld games suck, but thats my opinion. But Mario Kart should be playable on SNES emus AND Gba emu :)

+ KuruKuru Kururin!

Squidge posted on Jul 28 2006 at 04:32 PM said:
Or maybe we could run Mario Kart on the SNES emulator for the GBA using this emu :D

Na, vobbo is still working on the psp emu to get snes full speed with transparancies :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Squidge posted on Jul 28 2006 at 04:32 PM said:
Or maybe we could run Mario Kart on the SNES emulator for the GBA using this emu :D

I ran Mario Kart the other day using an SNES emulator running on the GBA emulator I wrote for the GP2X. I get around 80-90 fps. I'd release it, but I'm having trouble getting the speed under control enough to make it playable. :D

... same w/ my N64 emulator :lol:

TKF15H keep the coding up and ignore any negative remarks anything new to the GP2X scene is a fantastic thing and I would really like to have a good GBA emulator for the GP2X I would code it myself but I have my hands full making my own games right now. :p

Keep going man bring it home :D

This sounds great! The only problem is the name. If you dont know what IllexBoy Advance is specifically you wont know what is is a GBA emulator. The same thing goes for a bunch of other emulators in my opinion. When a new release comes out for something I havent played with or havent heard of in a while it takes some wiki searching to figure out what it does. So please...just mention GBA emulation when you post about it in the future!

I admit its a cool sounding name though!

linoleum13 posted on Jul 28 2006 at 03:22 PM said:
This sounds great! The only problem is the name. If you dont know what IllexBoy Advance is specifically you wont know what is is a GBA emulator. The same thing goes for a bunch of other emulators in my opinion. When a new release comes out for something I havent played with or havent heard of in a while it takes some wiki searching to figure out what it does. So please...just mention GBA emulation when you post about it in the future!

I don't know why you have a problem, here is a quick lineup of some of the emulators:

SX in the name = PSX emu,
Geo in the name = neogeo,
boy in the name = Gameboy,
boy and Advance in the name = GBA,
MD in the name= MegaDrive.

I think you might not be picking up on the subtle cues [/sarcasm]

Shikaku posted on Jul 28 2006 at 07:16 PM said:
SolidSnake posted on Jul 28 2006 at 07:07 PM said:
I heard that gph is going to open a new factory just to suply the new demand after the GBA full speed emu..

Are you making stuff up?

The batteries died in your sarcasm detector ;)

... you know, I read many naysayers about possible PSX emulation on our nifty little device ... nearly as many regarding the GBA ... we shall see, we shall ...

TelcoLou posted on Jul 28 2006 at 07:18 PM said:
I heard that gph is going to open a new factory just to suply the new demand after the GBA full speed emu..

Are you making stuff up?

... you know, I read many naysayers about possible PSX emulation on our nifty little device ... nearly as many regarding the GBA ... we shall see, we shall ...

In any case, he is metaphorically correct: we're going to get a lot more idio^H^H^H^H people on the board..,

Loubear posted on Jul 29 2006 at 02:03 AM said:
hay, can you emoolate da xbox360 on da geepee2x?!@!@31212omg!121

noooo emoolate xbox360 wil enabel cheating on xbox live... :(((((
the wold wil end... :((((

sam fisher posted on Jul 28 2006 at 05:55 PM said:
Loubear posted on Jul 29 2006 at 01:03 AM said:
hay, can you emoolate da xbox360 on da geepee2x?!@!@31212omg!121
Don't dis GeePee lol. GeePee32 is a GP32 emulator.
So if GeePee32 is a GP32 emulator, then GeePee2X is a GP2X emulator...which means you can run X-Box 360 fullspeed on the GP2X emulator (which we all have of course ;) )! So we just need to port the GeePee2X emulator to the GP2X and we will have X-Box 360! :eek:

[/sarcasm]

Shikaku posted on Jul 28 2006 at 07:28 PM said:
TelcoLou posted on Jul 28 2006 at 07:18 PM said:

Are you making stuff up?

In any case, he is metaphorically correct: we're going to get a lot more idio^H^H^H^H people on the board..,

That's what happened over at DCEMU when the first N64 and GBA emulator came. All the kids came out of the woodwork demanding all kinds of crap. Then again it WAS for the psp. I hope to satan that doesn't happen here.

Paradox posted on Jul 28 2006 at 09:56 PM said:
just release it over dcc on irc, all the people demanding n64 emu's probably couldnt use irc anyway

Yeah very true and not a bad idea at all.

linoleum13 posted on Jul 28 2006 at 10:22 PM said:

That's the reason it took me 2 months to download alexkidd2x, i thought it was a port, i had no idea it was an emulator

xinfernoofdantex posted on Jul 28 2006 at 10:13 PM said:
linoleum13 posted on Jul 28 2006 at 10:22 PM said:

That's the reason it took me 2 months to download alexkidd2x, i thought it was a port, i had no idea it was an emulator

Holy crap, I just now read your forum nick with spaces in it. I can't believe it took me that long to figure out what it was saying.

Back