New Gp2x Wont Do 240mhz With Both Cpu's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's tested to run the first core only at 275MHz. Fact is, we're right you are wrong. Back then, nothing really used the second core so there was no reason to test it. And it is not a model at all, it is exactly the same as any other, same chip.

Wow man, your stubbornness is epic, matches that sharp wit you sport really well.

Orkie said:
No, it's tested to run the first core only at 275MHz. Fact is, we're right you are wrong. Back then, nothing really used the second core so there was no reason to test it. And it is not a model at all, it is exactly the same as any other, same chip.
Nope, your wrong. If you read down that page you'll notice it has dual 275MHz Processors. That means 2.

Orkie said:
Why do you find it so hard to believe what we're telling you?
Because your mistaken.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm afraid you are an idiot. I am TELLING you that it is not both of them at 275, it is a fact, I know a lot more about it than you, I've been working with the GP2X for a year now. Just because the site says so, doesn't make it true.

Turnip said:
Orkie said:
Nope, your wrong. If you read down that page you'll notice it has dual 275MHz Processors. That means 2.

Shut up and listen to what people more informed than you are trying to cram into that thick head of yours. The 'dual core' is composed of two different cpu's, a 920 and a 940. the 920 can always OC higher than the 940, and NO ONE ever had a 940 OC to 275, only the 920. Stop acting like a twat and take things for what they are.

Orkie said:
I'm afraid you are an idiot. I am TELLING you that it is not both of them at 275, it is a fact, I know a lot more about it than you, I've been working with the GP2X for a year now. Just because the site says so, doesn't make it true.
So your basically accusing allack of false advertising?

Or was the meaning of "dual 275mhz processors" changed when I wasnt looking?

Im feeling a bit ganged up on here. :(

I dont wanna be banned so I now beleve everything everone in this thread says. The avarage speed of the 2nd cpu is 225 Mhz. Dual core, acutally means the main core etc etc.

:(

lock, ban please :)

EDIT: Hmmm... wasn't a direct reply to the above post...

Turnip... you had at least 5 people that know the GP2X inside out telling you how it is, and instead you chose to believe a site that just want's to shift stock. We just wanted to correct any misconceptions, but you kept telling all US that we were wrong...

Turnip said:
Im feeling a bit ganged up on here. :(

I dont wanna be banned so I now beleve everything everone in this thread says. The avarage speed of the 2nd cpu is 225 Mhz. Dual core, acutally means the main core etc etc.

:(
Thing is, Don`t say things unless you know them to be true, Otherwise you may find yourself swimming in the brown stuff, By people more in the know about the subject in hand..

Take this as a lesson.

Trooper

EDIT: You beat me to it hando. :D

***LOCKED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back