Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue

• Silver

• Orange

• Total voters

Yeah but now it isn't available anymore ...
GamePark stopped production :(

At the moment where i knew that, there was already no black GP32 at Entware, but i e-mail Bada and there was one last :)
So now i have two GP32, one ooooooold and white, the other nice black ;)

Black has indeed been available in very small numbers before, in a pack with ASR, which is why i'd rather have had another colour made, but black is the most requested so...

-Craig

www.gbax.com

How about a crazy color.......Liiiiiiiike.... woodgrain? Or NES GREY? (complete with red buttons) Or maybe.... (ramblings on)

when i voted blue i meant transparent blue! ;)

for some reason i imagined all the colours apart from black and silver being semi-transparent
(sure i have seen some on insert credit's website where they had a competition to win a transparent green one)

blue is the 2nd most popular i think you will find at this point

not that i want it to look like an iMac or a women's hi-tech iron you understand!

also i take it these won't be available as a DIY Kit? much like the FLU's ... :(

Craig!!! =) Woohoo!!! First you work on improving the great Doom port and now you work on getting other GP32 colors?! You r0ck so damn much!

I want black, BADLY. I live in New York, and black just fits into the lifestyle better than white. It'll give me a good excuse to get a second GP32 to try multiplayer out as well. :) In fact, I'd really like to add a multiplayer section to my review so that'd be great.

If possible, I'd like to see ALL black, even the screen frame, buttons and side mouldings. Or maybe a shade of dark gray so it looks good with the black, and not gaudy.

But no matter what colors they are, they MUST be actual colored plastic - not painted like GBA SP's, because those paint jobs scratch off and look awful after a while.

Thanks again for doing such cool stuff for GP32 fans.

Shame! I would have thought silver would have been rather popular. Well if there is any chance in the future I will be a happy man.
Also any news on the flu kits?

Dont care what colour mine is, as long as it works...

I'm one of those people who really doesn't give a damn about mobile phone facias and the like....

GP32 is cool enough as it is :D

i care about the colour of my gp32, but thats only because i'm obsessed with what my favourite things look like :D

I rlly hope you can get coloured replacement covers Craig as I would love to be able to have my GP32 in a black colour. It rlly makes it look so much more cooler and definetly would attract more people to it. The original whitish colour is so bland and hey I believe in equal oppurtunities for all colours!

To be my baby it dont matter if youre black or white but black would be nice!

Back