New Member Wants To Say "hello"

Achim

Website
www.gp2x-station.com
Hello,

I'm new to this forum and want to take the opportunity to say "Hello" to all of you.

My "career in computer gaming business" started back in 1982 with the good old ZX81, followed by the C64 & C128D. Thats also the first computer I began to code on seriously.

In 2000 I discovered BlitzBasic, which is till now my favorite gaming program language.

Nevertheless I give Fenix a try on the GP2x now.

My GP2x is ordered already and should be delivered in 3-7 days so far :D

Best regards,

Achim

Hi there, and welcome to our little section of the web. I hope you have as much fun here as I have :) .

P.S. I started with the ZX81 too!!!!

Ben_Doverz_back! posted on Aug 3 2006 at 10:23 AM said:
Welcome Achim, make yourself at home.
Yes, Achim is welcome but you don't have the right to do so. Haven't you been banned multiple time? I guess you finally got a new IP from your IP pool. Please go away.

Last edited by a moderator:
sam fisher posted on Aug 3 2006 at 01:51 PM said:
Ben_Doverz_back! posted on Aug 3 2006 at 10:23 AM said:
Welcome Achim, make yourself at home.
Yes, Achim is welcome but you don't have the right to do so. Haven't you been banned multiple time? I guess you finally got a new IP from your IP pool. Please go away.

Pot, Kettle, Black.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well - a few days have passed since the arrival of my GP2x.

I was surprised how easy to handle the GP2x is. After one hour I was able to chance the skin of the firmware without any problems and also did the installation of a C64 emulator (Frodo) within some minutes.

So I enjoy playing the good old games as I did 20 years ago on my original Commodore hardware B)

Today my GP2x got a brand new bag.

gp2x_12.jpg

Its a bag for the NDS actually but the GP2x fits perfect in it and got good protection.

And last but not least: Software Programing

gp2x_11.jpg

I try to create a small test game using FENIX. After a couple of hours understanding the syntax of this language I hope to present my 1st game soon *hopefully* ;)

CYA !

Back