New Pandora?

jastolze

Hi, I was wanting to buy a Pandora Rebirth edition from here: ithic.com/newsite/index.php?id_product=8&controller=product

I was unsure if it was the best place to buy from, or how long it would take to get (Hopefully before christmas)

On the page, it stated : "Warning: Last items in stock"

Is this accurate? Is it possible to tell how many they have in stock?

I own one of the first batch pandora's, and would like the newer one. :D

Ithic is the US-based shop, so if you're in America, sounds like the right place to order.

PM Link, he's the owner.

If you are located in the usa then ithic.com is your best choice. Cheaper postage costs and easier to return for repairs, if ever needed.

Otherwise dragonbox.de is your choice if your located in europe.

Hey I was told there's only one Rebirth edition left in stock. I tried buying one, and got up to the paypal information, but it said we are not able to process your request. What's up with that?

Are you ordering using web browser on your phone?  I had the same issue when using the phone to place the order.  Try with a laptop or desktop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently there's some newish thing with paypal as well, something about a secret 6 digit code or something which you need to enter after your password. I just heard about it the other day on a different forum where people were having trouble purchasing a game. Sounds exactly like the same situation, a lot of websites aren't setup yet to handle it, or something. I don't know the details and this probably isn't helpful. Sorry, I'll show myself out.

It's okay. I just had to set up another paypal account. I received the last one in stock last night.

Thanks anyways guys!

Apparently there's some newish thing with paypal as well, something about a secret 6 digit code or something which you need to enter after your password. I just heard about it the other day on a different forum where people were having trouble purchasing a game. Sounds exactly like the same situation, a lot of websites aren't setup yet to handle it, or something. I don't know the details and this probably isn't helpful. Sorry, I'll show myself out.
You can buy a key generator (size of a credit card) from Paypal which generates this 6-digit code. That was an option in recent years to make your transactions safer. Maybe this is mandatory in some regions of the world (now)?

You can buy a key generator (size of a credit card) from Paypal which generates this 6-digit code. That was an option in recent years to make your transactions safer. Maybe this is mandatory in some regions of the world (now)?
Not in the US, unless that changed in the last week or so. Can't speak for Canada if that's where the OP is located.

Not in the US, unless that changed in the last week or so. Can't speak for Canada if that's where the OP is located.
The person I was referring to with the problem is from Germany.If it's not available in North America yet that would explain why I'd never heard of it, and why many websites may be having trouble with it.

edit: but that doesn't appear to have been the case here in any event.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back