So.... is it easier just to order a pandora from stock

hairface

Still Fresh
Im one of those people who preordered a couple mounths ago. would it be easier and quicker just to order from stock instead of waiting for all the people in front of me on the que?

Also anyone know why the Ithic.com price is cheeper?

Hmm, if you preordered a couple of months ago, you should've gotten the final payment mail a few times already... but yeah, ordering from stock sure is cheaper.

Ithic.com isn't cheaper, but here in Germany I'm forced to show prices incl. 19% VAT unless the customer has been registered and lives outside of the EU.

So if you're living outside of the EU, once you login, all prices in my shop will be 19% cheaper...

Send me your name via PM and I'll check why you didn't get any mails.

I can refund the 10 EUR and you can order from stock then, seems to be the easiest way.

This forum has private messaging... icon on the top right.. unless your using the mobile version..

Well since this post is still somewhat active, and speaking of ithic.com does anyone know where in the US they ship from?

Just trying to figure out the shipping time and whatnot.

^ I would imagine that Link, who responded above knows. He runs it. :p I don't get the reference in his location field, but perhaps that suggests something?

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I don't get the reference either I'm guessing far away from where I live :)

There's always Wikipedia though

Well since this post is still somewhat active, and speaking of ithic.com does anyone know where in the US they ship from?

Just trying to figure out the shipping time and whatnot.
Vermont.
I stand corrected, Vermont is pretty close :)

As it turns out Bernie Sanders is the governor of vermont, shows you what I now about my country :)

Bernie Sanders is a governor since when?
Didn't you know, if you get married by the governor in a marriage with your partner who is the same sex as you, and you are a senator. You then become governor of your state. It's common knowledge inside of the US. Think of it as affirmative action, except with non-straight people.

Sorry senator. I don't know much about Vermont. To me it's just an upside down Newhampshire :)

Hmm I've made myself look stupid twice now in this topic... Better stop while I still have some form of smart person reputation :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back