Give me a reason not to cancel my order and buy from the Ithic.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ That's because you live in Tennessee

You should AT LEAST have auto-correct or something. >.>

I don't appreciate you stereotyping my state. You do not know me, so you cannot say as to why I write the way I do. As for autocorrect, 90% of my web browsing is done on my iPad and autocorrect doesn't work in the text boxes on most forums. (btw, NEVER BUY AN APPLE PRODUCT EVER)

Last edited by a moderator:
^ That's because you live in Tennessee

You should AT LEAST have auto-correct or something. >.>
That's kinda uncalled-for.

Just because someone lives south of the Mason-Dixon line, it doesn't follow that they are intellectually challenged.

I've lived equal halves of my life on both sides of the Mason-Dixon line. I'm FROM Illinois, originally, but, in my time, I have lived in Texas, Flkorida, New Jersey, Pennsylvania...and, yes...KENTUCKY.

Not to get political, but I certainly do not agree with the way most of the South VOTES....but it still doesn't follow that they are intellectually challenged, just because they live in the South.

I think you owe Seeeejaaaay an apology.

LOL at my typo!!

No problem, Seeejaaay. I don't like stereotypes much...seeing as I am often the target of unfair stereotyping...for reasons I choose not to divulge here.

And, Polukus...I understand about depression...being a sufferer myself. Still, while it can cause you to do unfortunate things, it doesn't excuse the behavior. It is well that Seeejaaay chooses to forgive you. That is between you and him, and it seems all good now.

And Seeejaaaay, one of the best things I have learned, over the years...about labels is this:

The best thing about labels is that they can be peeled off.

We would all do well not to make assumptions about people we don't know...just because of where they live, or any other arbitrary characteristic.

No comment ^^

Lets keep this about the Pandora please . You do your thing and I'll do the same . Deal ?

I know it doesn't excuse me! :p/>

I get judged mainly for being Bisexual (Mostly Gay).

I am quite open about it, but people don't like me for it sometimes.

BUT, we better keep the subject on topic and stop where we are! :)/>

I hear people all the time say anti-gay things. I'm alwayse too afraid to tell them off. Them saying that kind of thing offends me, but me saying its ok2be gay offends them. It confuses me as to what is the "right" thing to do in that situation.

I have a few unused fucks, if you're interested.

And WOW, has this thread blown up. Personally, I am torn between saying "Fuck you, I've waited too long." and, "Do I really want to cause any more damage to Craig, who saved numerous Pandora boards from maltreated shipping containers?" Yeah, Craig did this wrong, Craig did that wrong, but he's done a lot to keep this project alive. I don't want to make this situation any worse for him or anyone else in his queue.

I wish there was some way to get one shipped from Ithic.com, which Craig could pay back later or something.

Also, I don't recommend people go running to Craig for a refund and trying to order from Ithic.com
Wait, why not? As a customer I would rather get a new pandora and then wait for the refund. Does it cost Craig more to refund than to deliver a unit? I suppose it depends on whether the preorder was for the original Pandora or whether it included an upgrade. The former would be cheaper to refund and the latter more expensive, correct?

@the people hating on Craig, knock it off: he isn't a bankster or a scammer - his suppliers screwed him over by not delivering the goods per contract.

I hope, that all the USA-critics here, that are actually living there, do vote some other party, than the two major ones and go to demonstrations sometimes.

Your political/economical system seems to be is even more fucked up than ours and that's an art!

Also, I don't recommend people go running to Craig for a refund and trying to order from Ithic.com
Wait, why not? As a customer I would rather get a new pandora and then wait for the refund. Does it

Well, if you are willing to spend more money, then I understand. But at this point in time, it seems like folks aren't getting refunds. More people asking for a refund isn't going to help Craig or help anyone get Pandoras. For people who want to spend more money and get a Pandora now from Ithic.com, this makes sense. But people asking/waiting for a refund from Open Pandora LTD (Craig), getting said refund, and ordering from Ithic.com I don't see as a possibility right now.

Eventually ED will ideally be able to pull some magic out of his hat (though I don't believe he's a hat wearer). So those who do decide to spend more money and NOT ask for a refund should wind up with their preorder at some point in time. Keep it for a backup, give it to the kid you had since 2008, or throw it on Ebay.

do vote some other party, than the two major ones and go to demonstrations sometimes.

I know it doesn't excuse me! :p

I get judged mainly for being Bisexual (Mostly Gay).

I am quite open about it, but people don't like me for it sometimes.

BUT, we better keep the subject on topic and stop where we are! :)

People fail to appreciate how much more complicated that is than being straight or gay.

Wait, why not? As a customer I would rather get a new pandora and then wait for the refund. Does it cost Craig more to refund than to deliver a unit? I suppose it depends on whether the preorder was for the original Pandora or whether it included an upgrade. The former would be cheaper to refund and the latter more expensive, correct?

@the people hating on Craig, knock it off: he isn't a bankster or a scammer - his suppliers screwed him over by not delivering the goods per contract.

Honestly, that gets on my nerves. Craig could have legally declared bankruptcy at any time. Granted, it was mostly ED talking him out of it, but Craig could have legally filed and then no more units for any of his customers unless the magic Pandora fairy dropped down from the sky and granted them unto the faithful.

I hope, that all the USA-critics here, that are actually living there, do vote some other party, than the two major ones and go to demonstrations sometimes.

Your political/economical system seems to be is even more fucked up than ours and that's an art!

If only we could......

But there are too many people that are afraid of breaking the mold to ever leave their party. Hopefully this next generation of apathetic technology lovers will be so sick of the duopoly that other parties will emerge.

Hopefully this next generation of apathetic technology lovers will be so sick of the duopoly that other parties will emerge.
I really hope, that you know, that there ARE other parties to vote for.

I've met americans, that actually think, that there are only two and that is really sad.

Most of the people here in germany think, that we only got 5 parties to vote for and that's sad enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back