Thinking About Cancelling My Order

Sorry to hear about the job loss, I would imagine they could refund you if needed, or you can take folks up on their offer to take your spot in line...

I got laid off right as they were starting to re-do orders, I canceled my order and then found a contract job a week later. I contacted the Pandora folks and they allowed me to place my original order again. I have gotten lucky and found a full time job that starts later this week, I will hope you find the same luck soon as well, from one techie to another!

'Nailz' said:
Sorry to hear about the job loss, I would imagine they could refund you if needed, or you can take folks up on their offer to take your spot in line...

I got laid off right as they were starting to re-do orders, I canceled my order and then found a contract job a week later. I contacted the Pandora folks and they allowed me to place my original order again. I have gotten lucky and found a full time job that starts later this week, I will hope you find the same luck soon as well, from one techie to another!

Hi Nailz-

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I contacted openpandorasales and they said that they would refund me the total amount of my bank transfer. I think I will hold out until the Pandoras arrive and then sell on ebay after that (maybe :)). Thank you and good luck with your new job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back