New Payment Method

Yet you need a service to help you doing payments?
I do not have to explain my financial budgeting to you. I don't *need* the service, but I do find it convenient in certain cases. If you lack the imagination or perspective to imagine a scenario where it makes complete sense to use a service like this, that is simply a failure of your imagination. I can think of quite a few situations just off the top of my head where SplitIt makes perfect sense, even in a responsibly and carefully managed budget.

Even all that aside, why in the world would you come into this thread just to dump on people you don't know? I have a tough time understanding such behavior. If your intention was just to troll, I could understand, but I do not believe you are intentionally trolling here. I think you are sincere in your ignorance and disturbing lack of perspective.

In my country it's quite normal to take a loan to buy a house, it's just easier then saving up money till you pay in cash.
I can imagine some people want to do the same with somewhat expensive items like the Pyra.
The idea is okay and ED would know if he wanted to do such an investment. But I assume it's unappealing to him as it's just got a one person web-shop.

Yea i failed to resist my urge to complain about modern society.
Just so you know the context: I dont even have a bank account. At the beginning i was unable to understand why i would need one, now its an obsession to avoid that shit as good as possible. Somewhat annoying when the one online shop you need takes no cash...

Yea i failed to resist my urge to complain about modern society.
Just so you know the context: I dont even have a bank account. At the beginning i was unable to understand why i would need one, now its an obsession to avoid that shit as good as possible. Somewhat annoying when the one online shop you need takes no cash...

I really don't like Facebook. I find it to be insidious, annoying, and I don't understand why the vast majority of modern society is so into it. When I hear my coworkers talking amongst themselves saying stuff like "that's hilarious! You should post that on Facebook!" I just shake my head and walk away.

You know what I don't do? I don't walk up to them and say "People who Facebook should be punished! Obviously you don't know how to Internet!"

Last edited:
Reactions: ___
ED has said several times that he would support a new payment method *IF* there is enough interest...

Implementing something for one person is always going to be a royal PITA just for that one person.

Get the interest and evidence of interest and it'll be implemented, alternatively there are plenty of services outside that will pay for the device and then request repayments via PayPal...

Good to know, thanks.

I guess I was assuming that, given the vast plethora of payment options ED's shop already has implemented, adding one that allows an interest-free no-credit-check payment plan would be an attractive option.

Back