New Production Pics!

Aninhumer said:
peca said:
Hey, guys! Spot You that this last snap has coordinates included? :)
Look, the map!
The Village Hall is in Istanbul? :eek:
More fuel for the conspiracy theorists!
It was England before... I guess he changed it :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
hiro-vulcan-salute1.jpg

peca said:
Look, the map!

Very interesting! 25 Pandoras starting up within the Blue Mosque... :)

http://www.istanbulexcursions.com/mosques-images/blue.mosque.jpg

We should attempt to get Craig/MW/ED/mfk to hand build the entire first batch!
Why? That was we know we all have a special Pandora hand built BY THE CREATORS!
We won't have any "real" way to show it's a first batch, why not the sentimental value of having the creators hand building it?

To me (and all here I would guess) it is the best idea for the first batches!

wait so is this really happening? are the pandoras really on their way into peoples hands? this must be my first pandora dream people have talked about in the past

X68000 already has his mass produced Pandora!

Other members here have already had their Pandora's shipped!

They ARE COMING!

DaMummy said:
wait so is this really happening? are the pandoras really on their way into peoples hands? this must be my first pandora dream people have talked about in the past
Yes and yes. My understanding is that some Royal Mail orders went out (they missed the cut off time for UPS on Friday). Also, X68000 was onsite volunteering, and he walked away with his own Pandora. He is the first End User to have one of his very own, we all pretty much consider him the first recipient.

xyta said:
peca said:
Look, the map!

Very interesting! 25 Pandoras starting up within the Blue Mosque... :)

http://www.istanbulexcursions.com/mosques-images/blue.mosque.jpg
Coordinates was changed. I definitely find that place again and have real coordinates Craig's place :) It look like on Craig's videos, so it must be The Place! But now I'm not sure if Craig like if I revealed it. I rather not piss him. :)

Fatih just uploaded 2 new pics:

http://picasaweb.google.com/mfk.pandora/FromProduction#5474923428366803650

http://picasaweb.google.com/mfk.pandora/FromProduction#5474923554619829058

-God Ginrai

God Ginrai said:
Thanks for the quick heads up. Lol, he went a bit artistic on that second one (no complaints, looks good).

Edit: Looks to be ~90 there.

Edit2 @ Ginrai: I see 6x16 minus 3, 4, or 5 (2 are missing up top, hard to tell if there are any off camera near the bottom).

BackAssward said:
God Ginrai said:
Thanks for the quick heads up. Lol, he went a bit artistic on that second one (no complaints, looks good).

Edit: Looks to be ~90 there.

Yea, I did some multiplying, addition, and subtraction and came up with 82, although I could be off.

-God Ginrai

@BackAssward: Yea, you're right, probably more around 85 if you don't make any educated guesses about extra units.

@LeChuck87: 94? Even if you go for the largest estimate, that should only be 90.

-God Ginrai

maybe i'm wrong or maybe you've missed the first line in the 1st pic.. anyway that's a lot of pandys! :D

God Ginrai said:
@BackAssward: Yea, you're right, probably more around 85 if you don't make any educated guesses about extra units.

@LeChuck87: 94? Even if you go for the largest estimate, that should only be 90.

-God Ginrai
Have another look. 6 wide by 16 deep = 6x16 = 96. Minus 2 up top, and 2 down on the right = 92 (ish). Don't forget that you can see the top of at least 4 down at the bottom.

Edit: Though, it doesn't really matter. I must be bored! Thanks again for the heads up, how did you find the pics? I don't see a new twitter from Fatih.

BackAssward said:
God Ginrai said:

-God Ginrai
Have another look. 6 wide by 16 deep = 6x16 = 96. Minus 2 up top, and 2 down on the right = 92 (ish). Don't forget that you can see the top of at least 4 down at the bottom.

Ah, While I thought "16x6" my head did "(10*6)+(6*5)".

BackAssward said:
Edit: Though, it doesn't really matter. I must be bored! Thanks again for the heads up, how did you find the pics? I don't see a new twitter from Fatih.

LeChuck87 said:
how did you find the pics? I don't see a new twitter from Fatih.

the "unofficial pandora stalker" is your friend :)

Actually, no, I used the original Craig-stalker, made by alec. ;) Found here: http://alec.mooo.com/lol/cxs.php

-God Ginrai

Back