New Spritesheet

Good, but i think u'll find the walking action to be a it jerky when u load it up, if u make it so u have an action when the foot is half way up and then up, then halfway down itll look nicer, + it wont look good if u have 3 frames with his foot up and 3 with his foot down

dont want to sound critical, its easily fixed

mattmagoo posted on May 18 2004 at 02:04 PM said:
Good, but i think u'll find the walking action to be a it jerky when u load it up, if u make it so u have an action when the foot is half way up and then up, then halfway down itll look nicer, + it wont look good if u have 3 frames with his foot up and 3 with his foot down

dont want to sound critical, its easily fixed
kk ty

Last edited by a moderator:
kknd_cf, that was some good advice. I like making sprites other than the walking. walking is rough for me. Anyone out there want to make a few sprites with me. Ill give a body and you give the legs some life?

greenmikey posted on May 18 2004 at 05:21 PM said:
kknd_cf, that was some good advice. I like making sprites other than the walking. walking is rough for me. Anyone out there want to make a few sprites with me. Ill give a body and you give the legs some life?
yea It's been done. :p
char2.PNG

Is it ok?
Also you know in the face bit at the top right will the pink be seethru if so, inform me. :p

mattmagoo posted on May 18 2004 at 08:02 PM said:
The pink is see thru, and that looks pretty sweet now, u tested it yet, and can u send me the bmp?
I can't test it, still ain't got my SMC but it would be very helpful if you could. Add me on msn and I'll send it you. kknd_cf@hotmail.com
btw ty :D
Here it is without the pink on the face :p :
char2.PNG

Back