New Trend

Status
Not open for further replies.
davey g posted on Apr 5 2005 at 04:16 PM said:
It's spam. Probably posted across loads of forums.

That`s what I thought...

markusdragon posted on Apr 5 2005 at 06:25 PM said:
A moses emulator could part the sea. Very handy for the fishing industry.

But your gp32 would not sink if you accidentally drop it onto water while playing on a boat trip with the Jesus emulator.
And water to wine is already the best point.

So, I`ll vote for Jesus emu! Anyone think it`s doable? Maybe with Fenix? I`ll start trying...

Last edited by a moderator:
michaelb99 posted on Apr 5 2005 at 02:54 PM said:
What the hell does Islam have to do with the GP32? stop this religious talk.

PS. reason why people convert to islam is cause it requires you to simply read a sentence. "there is one g-d and mohamed is his prophet" WHOPIDY DOO BASIL, am I a muslim now? HAHAHA what a joke that conversion process

not true, you have to have the intention to convert, obviously.

spam sucks.

DaveC posted on Apr 5 2005 at 12:33 PM said:
I am an athiest so I don't give a shit about any of it. I am just annoyed by the nuts that try to cram this flummery down our throats.

Flummery!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ³

I learn more hilarious words from this forum !!! Flummery ..... must ... use this ... thanks :)

From what I've heard from different friends of mine who have converted to Islam, there are a few main reasons for most conversions.

1. Islam is a religious lifestyle, not just a quick Sunday morning church visit and a label. Although some Christians do pray before each meal and spend much time with their Bible, etc.many don't in the USA. Islam is something that can't be shunted into a few spare hours. You pray five times a day. Your dress code is affected; even your food choices are explained in the Qur'an. Many converts like it because they feel actively involved and as if they are truly religious.

2. For women, it is a big and welcome change from the "in your face" sexuality of western culture. Women are not required by the Qur'an to veil. They are required to dress modestly and it is *recommended* that they cover their hair. However, most do veil and some go farther with niquab (the face screen) or other traditional clothes. Women dressed like this consider themselves marked as religious women, not easy dates. They don't get hit on. No one gawks at their bodies. They are clearly off limits sexually and many that I personally know say it is liberating not to have to conform to western standards of sexy dress, makeup and spending so much time and money on appearance. You buy a five-dollar hijab, put your hair in a ponytail and cover, wear long skirt and a tunic shirt -you're set.

3. Islam is also growing because many people are not satisfied with Christianity. They feel it is too liberal, too fluid and changes for the culture. Islam on the other hand is more rigid and does not as a whole allow much for modern changes and the whims of society. Many like it because they feel other religions have loose standards.

That's what I got from the new Muslimah's group at Yahoo, Islamway women's board and a few other friends of mine. Stats taken by many college groups say that women convert 4 times more often then men.

We better be careful or he will send one of his car bombs after us...
Hey here is an idea for a game...
You drive a car loaded with copious amounts of explosives and see how close to the army base you can get before it blows... The closer the more people die thus more points! I can't program so anyone who wants to jump on this goldie go for it.
Who knew that a stupid religious post could be such an insperation for so many games.... haha :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back